Nineteen

It was a short yet deep kiss, and Taehyung would've bitten the others lip if it weren't for the situation. Jungkook was the first to pull away, and his cheeks were as red as a tomato. Taehyung smirked up at him, and made eye-contact with him. "I-I also want to take care of you."

Taehyung's mind went straight to the gutter.

"I-I mean-" Taehyung cut off the younger with a laugh, knowing what he meant. "I personally think you should take a shower, is what I mean." Jungkook quickly finished. "Thanks." Taehyung laughed sarcastically. "But since you're sick, I want to take care of you, since you've taken care of me for, like, a month." He told him. "You choose to get up and take a bath, or I will drag you." Jungkook smiled, trying to move on from the kiss.

"I don't doubt that you'd be able to drag me." Taehyung laughed. "So then let's go." Jungkook smiled, pulling on Taehyung's arm a bit. "If you move me too quickly, I will throw up on you." Taehyung threatened, sitting up. "Then I will run away." Jungkook smirked. "Please don't." Taehyung laughed, following the younger into his bathroom.

"There's my phone!" He laughed, seeing his phone on the floor. He noticed Jungkook tighten his grip on his hand, and took a guess that he remembered the fear he felt when his caregiver came in. "Oh- yeah. Sorry." Jungkook laughed nervously, quickly picking up Taehyung phone and handing it to him. "It's okay." Taehyung smiled. "We need to go clothes shopping for you-" "But I like your hoodies~" Jungkook whined, turning around to face Taehyung. "Yeah well, you need pants. And your thighs are way more thick than mine." Taehyung told him smartly as Jungkook started a bath.

"Wait- we're taking a bath?" He asked. "Well, yeah. You gotta stand up for a shower. I would suppose you'd want to sit down." Jungkook told him. "True." Taehyung agreed. "I'll get you some new clothes, and you just wait here." Jungkook smiled, leaving the bathroom. Taehyung crossed his arms, and made sure the water was warm before putting the plug in the bottom of the tub. "I hope you like these pajamas, because I'm not getting another pair." Jungkook laughed. "Okay, thanks..." Taehyung smiled suspiciously.

The two awkwardly waited for the tub to be filled with warm water, Jungkook occasionally glancing over at Taehyung's lips, wanting to kiss them over and over again.

"Alright, I won't look." Jungkook turned around to face the door, and Taehyung quickly removed his clothing. He stopped the water, and stepped into the warm bath. He instantly felt better, and put his hands between his legs before giving Jungkook the okay to turn around. Taehyung turned away from the rest of the room for Jungkook to change out of his hoodie.

He felt the water rise a bit, and knew Jungkook was only a few feat away from him. "So how do you want to-" "Come here." Jungkook cut him off, knowing the two would have to have skin contact for this to work. He'd be fine with it, as long as Taehyung didn't touch higher than his thighs and lower than his waist. Taehyung hesitantly went over to the other side of the tub, and Jungkook suddenly pulled him onto his lap.

"Jungkook-" "You did it to me, so I'm doing it to you." Jungkook told him, not realizing how foreign it would feel to have someone's bare skin on his lap. "Yeah but-" Taehyung didn't really have any facts to protest, but it was just weird. He's not used to being babied.

"But what?" Jungkook laughed nervously, trying to lift the heavy atmosphere. "I-, it's just weird." Taehyung huffed. He had to admit, the warm water was very relaxing, and it was helping him feel better. He just wasn't used to this. "Well, deal with it." Jungkook smiled, and reached next to them for a bottle of shampoo.

"Can you hurry up? I'm not used to being helped." Taehyung awkwardly spat out, moving the clear water around nervously. "Don't your friends ever help you?" Jungkook questioned. "Not like this. I mean, yeah we're close and I've helped them with baths when they're in little space, but I've never gotten what I give." Taehyung explained, now realizing what he was saying. "Well, let me be your first." Jungkook smiled. "No, it's weird." Taehyung huffed, closing his eyes as Jungkook carefully wet his hair. "It's not relaxing if I hurry, so I'm not." Jungkook told him, making sure the others hair was wet before flipping open the shampoo bottle.