• One •

"Ow! D-daddy, t-twat hurt!" The little began to cry from the spankings done to his bottom. "Fine." His caregiver pulled up the little's sweatpants, and slapped him hard on the cheek. "I'm sorry, baby, but you were a bad boy. You needed punished." The elder told him, bringing the little to the living room.

"C-cwan we watch a pwincess mobie?" The little sniffled, seeing his favorite stuffie in his daddy's hands. "Baby, princesses are for girls. You're a boy, you don't want to watch princess movies." His daddy told him sternly, setting the little on his lap. "Owwie~" The little pouted, lifting his bottom off of the surface it was on.

"You know what happens when you whine, baby boy." The elder gripped the little's waist, and pushed him back down onto his lap, causing him to wince in pain. "Sowwy daddy, c-can I hab Mr. Flufferdoodles now?" The little asked, eyeing his old, but loved brown bunny. "No. Not yet. You don't get him until bed time for stealing a snack without daddy's permission." He was told, and watched his comfort object being hid behind his daddy's back out of his sight. "B-but, i-it mwy favowite, a-and spebial stuffie." The little whimpered, wanting to talk to Mr. Flufferdoodles about how he felt.

He wanted to cry, but he knew his daddy didn't like that.

"I don't care if your mommy gave it to you. You're not getting it until bedtime." His caregiver told him sternly. "But mommy did give-" "Don't talk back to me, mister!" The little jumped at his daddy's loud voice, and looked down quickly. "Y-yes, d-daddy." The little nodded frantically. His caregiver turned on their TV, and put on Goosebumps for the little, resting his hand on top of the little's 'no-no square'.

"D-daddy-" "You were a bad boy today. This is your last punishment." The little squirmed around uncomfortably as his daddy pressed his palm down on his no-no spot. "D-daddy, I-I don' wike dis punishment." The little whimpered as his lower region began to respond to the touch. "Baby, it's 10 minutes of this, or you can stare at an empty wall in the corner on a hard chair without any stuffie's for 2 hours straight. Pick one." His daddy told him, applying pressure to the little's abdomen.

"B-big Kookie don' wike it eifer, d-daddy." The little breathed out as a foreign feeling filled his lower stomach region. "Pick." His caregivers voice was now deep, and right against his ear. "D-dwaddy~" The little whined as a weird pain made itself known.

The little forced himself out of little space, not caring about how bad it was, and was struck with a strong headache.

"Quit it." Jungkook shoved the older male's hand off of him, and stood up. "I don't even see how that's a punishment. Stop touching me in little space, please. I'll go fix this myself." The younger of the two walked away towards the bathroom. "It's a punishment because you don't like it, and-" "You're such an abusive caregiver!" The younger raised his voice as he turned around, but instantly regretted it as his hands started to shake from fear. "I am not, and you better not raise your voice at me! If you don't like me, have fun on the streets all by yourself with no one at all!"

The younger wanted to cry, knowing the other was completely right.

He was stuck here.

Even if he did try to leave, his old caregiver would find him. He knows where he is, but he's being protected by his current caregiver. Outside those walls are just as dangerous and traumatizing as inside.

"Sorry, daddy."