Six

"Tae."

...

"Tae!"

...

...

"Ow!"

Taehyung jolted awake at the hard slap to his cheek, and glared up to be met with a smiling short bean. "What the f*ck?!" He cursed, looking into his soulmate's eyes. "I want a bunny."

"Park Jimin I am not your guardian or your parent, go get your own f*cking bunny and let me sleep." Taehyung groaned as he pushed Jimin off of him, and turned over onto his right side. "But I don't wanna go alone~" The smaller of the two whined. "Go with someone else, Jimin!" Taehyung scolded him, pulling his blanket over his head.

"Soulmate-" "You cannot call 'Soulmate' at 8 in the morning."

"Yes I can, because I just did."

"Jimin-" "I call 'soulmate'~"

"F*ck your soulmate."

"Tae!" Jimin yanked the covers off of Taehyung, making the younger turn around. "I don't want to go out." He sighed, looking in Jimin's eyes.

Jimin re-situated himself next to Taehyung, and cleared his throat. "What happened?" He asked, looking down at his best friend. "Nothing happened-" "Then what's wrong?" Jimin cut him off. Taehyung huffed, not sure whether to tell Jimin, or not. "Yoongi told me you were upset when you got home from the store last night, and went straight to bed. That's not a common thing with you, something happened." Jimin told him. "You always want to go out- I was going to come over to hang out and maybe play some games last night, but Yoongi said it wasn't a very happy time, so I didn't. What happened yesterday?" He questioned, making up worse-case-scaranios in his head- the worst one being Taehyung having a mental breakdown- which he was mentally preparing for.

"I went to the store yesterday, and there were these two guys: an older guy, and the other one looked a bit younger than me. But the younger one was 100% a little, but his caregiver wasn't nice at all, and he kept touching him so I tried to get him off of the younger one, but the older guy pushed me to the ground and then the little slipped out of little space just to tell me he was fine, and when I walked off he slipped back and his caregiver went back to touching him." Taehyung quickly explained.

"And then when I was about to leave the store at the registers, the two were there too, and the little was trying to get away from his caregiver, so the cashier called security and then the little ran up to me and clinged to me, and when his caregiver tried to take him back he tensed up completely and was crying really hard. But then his caregiver tempted him with a movie, and you could see his entire soul turn into sunshine and sunflowers, so he was taken away from me- even after he said he didn't want to go." He vented, huffing at the end.

"And I didn't want to tell you because I know your past with this stuff and I knew what you would say and do, and I didn't tell anyone else because I thought they'd be mad at me for not trying more to stop the younger guy from going away with the older guy." Taehyung told him.

Jimin was quiet for a while, and broke eye-contact with Taehyung, looking down at his lap awkwardly.

"...so do you want to go to the store with me to get a bunny, or not?" Jimin asked, taking a deep breath to forget the conversation. "I guess." Taehyung sighed, knowing Jimin would just push it to the side.

He couldn't talk about things like that.

Jimin put on a sad smile, and left Taehyung to change. He slipped on a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a black shirt, sighing at the fact he'd never be able to help that little, or see him ever again.