• Seven •

Jungkook whimpered at the heavy feeling in his chest from his broken rib, and it was really bothering him. It was hard to breathe, but his caregiver told him it would heal by tomorrow.

And that he didn't need a hospital- when he clearly did. As if throwing up blood wasn't enough evidence, his body gave him another sign by taking away his breath.

"It wewwy hurts, dwaddy~" He pouted again, observing his daddy who was making himself breakfast- torturing him with the sight and smell of food. "I don't care! You didn't listen to me when we went to the store, so you're never going out ever again- hospital included. You don't need anything but pain killers." His daddy scoffed, throwing a white bottle of pain killers at the little's arm- going for his chest. The little whimpered, knowing what his daddy was aiming for, and huffed when he couldn't open the bottle.

"Dwaddy, I can' open it." He announced. "Oh my GOD!" His caregiver scoffed as he stomped over to the little, snatched the bottle of pills, and grabbed his chin. "Look, can't you read?! You press your hand down on the lid, and turn it the way of the arrow!" He explained, popping open the white lid. "I don' know what way weft and wight!" The little protested, flinching when he slammed the pill bottle down on the kitchen table.

His caregiver took the little's left hand, and made an 'L' shape. "Left is the way when you make a correct 'L'." He told him, making another 'L' with his right hand. "That's right, because it's not a correct 'L'. Left starts with 'L', so it goes the way the correct 'L' is, okay?" His caregiver explained. "Otae, dwaddy." The little nodded, trying to comprehend what he was just told.

His daddy want back to making breakfast, while Jungkook repeated the gestures to remember it, mumbling 'right' and 'left' to himself.

He was shocked he didn't get slapped for asking for help, and thought something was wrong with his daddy.

"Dwaddy?" He asked, looking over to his daddy who was eating breakfast in the living room. "What?" He snapped. "C-cwan we pwease go to the hobital?" The little asked cautiously. "It wewwy hurts, and it hard to bweafe." He added. "No. Take 4 of those pills, you'll be just fine." His caregiver told him, knowing for sure he should only have 2 in 8 hours- meaning 4 at once was practically a small overdose.

The little jumped down from the chair by the kitchen island, and got a bottle of water since the rest of the drinkables were a foreign glass bottle. "But I don' wan' to take a pill." He whined, turning around to face his daddy. "Take it anyway before I make you take it."

The little quickly downed the two pills, almost throwing up at the unfamiliar pill. "Now what?" He asked, running over to his daddy on the couch. "It won't hurt as much within the hour." His caregiver told him, turning on a movie called 'Jaws'.

"Dwaddy, what's dis mobie?" The little asked at the creepy beginning music. "It's about a shark. It's cool." His caregiver smirked, pulling the little closer to him. 

-1 hour later-

"AH!" The little jumped at the horrific bloody scene, blood tinting the ocean water red in the movie. His caregiver only laughed cruely. "Do you want to watch something else?" He chuckled. "Yes!" The little whined, eyes glued to the terrifying scene. "Alright, alright." His caregiver smirked, searching up another unknown movie, and clicked on the movie '50 Shades of Gray'.

"Wat's dis one?" The younger asked in a trembling tone. "It's... it's about this king who saves his princess from a dungeon when she was mistaken for a murderer. It's a good movie, Kookie, I promise." His caregiver licked his lips with a dirty smirk. "O-otae." The little nodded, cuddling his face into his caregivers side from the recent scary movie.