Eleven

"NWO~!" The little yelled dramatically as the princess in the movie fell back off of the rooftop fighting the evil villain.

But he gasped as the princess re-appeared, riding her dragon that was waiting for her to fall so she could catch her. "YAY!" He celebrated, clapping and jumping around on the couch. His eyes were completely glued to the television screen now, waiting and watching for the imposter to get thrown into jail.

Taehyung woke up at the younger's yelling and giggling, and saw Barbie: Repunzel being played. The little was addicted to the movie by now, which was good- because that meant he wasn't getting bored.

But Taehyung didn't want the younger to watch TV for too long.

"After this movie we'll head to bed, alright?" Taehyung accidentally yawned, having watched so many Barbie movies today. "Bwut I wan' to watch dis one~!" The little protested, shoving Barbie: The Princess and the Popper in Taehyung's face. "Bud, we can watch it tomorrow. We shouldn't watch TV for too long, it can hurt our eyes." The elder warned, looking at the TV. "Nwo~! Kwookie wan' watch dis one after dis one!" The little pouted, now completely ignoring the movie.

Taehyung knew he was about to throw a fit.

"Kookie, we're not watching another one. It's getting late, and we should go to sleep soon." Taehyung told him, sitting up properly now. "Otae. I sowwy." Jungkook told him sincerely, looking back to the TV to finish the movie. He moved himself over onto Taehyung's lap, and kept his eyes glued to the television.

Taehyung wasn't sure what to do. They haven't been together for a long time, and their connection wasn't even identified as 'caregiver and little', because Jungkook hasn't said a thing about him being his new or first caregiver. Taehyung didn't think the little would want to get this close to a stranger after only 3 days of bondig.

"It's okay-" Taehyung tried to think it wasn't intentional when the younger grabbed his hand and placed it over his crotch- maybe he just wanted to hold his hand.

After the movie was over, Taehyung carefully moved the little off of his lap, and went to turn the TV off. The little awaited his punishment for talking back earlier, and looked up at Taehyung, who was shutting everything off and cleaning up.

"Alrighty- do you want to sleep with me, or somewhere else?" Taehyung questioned, degrading himself for assuming the little wanted to sleep with him. "Wif Tae Tae." Jungkook mumbled, fidgeting with his hands in his lap.

"Alright. Let's get you changed into some more comfy clothes, okay?" Taehyung smiled, reaching his hand out for Jungkook's. The little stood up and grabbed Taehyung's hand, and followed him into a room.

There were 2 dressers across from a big bed, and a nightstand on either side. "Do you want superhero pajamas, or monster pajamas?" Taehyung laughed, opening the first drawer of the dresser and showing the little what he had.

Jin wouldn't mind. Right?

The little gasped at the options, never even seen these kinds of pajamas before. "I-I can hwave one?" Jungkook asked in surprise, looking up to Taehyung from the drawer. "Of course. You can have 2 if you want." Taehyung smiled at him. The little looked back down inside the drawer, and gave a hard stare to all of the different colored pajamas.

"I don' know which one." Jungkook announced. "Do you want to try them on and see which one is more comfortable?" Taehyung suggested to the younger. "If I can." Jungkook mumbled nervously, not knowing why this stranger hasn't hit him yet.

-15 minutes later-

"None of dem fit!" Jungkook pouted, throwing the last pair of pajamas down on the floor. "I'm sorry, bub." Taehyung sighed.

You wouldn't believe it if someone told you this muscular monster was a little.

"I know some of my clothes will fit you. Come on." Taehyung told him, going for his hand again. Jungkook was so confused on why Tae kept holding his hand, but he always took it anyway. The two traveled into Taehyung's room, and the little sat down criss-crossed in the middle of his bed.

"Okay, try this." Taehyung told him, digging through his dresser quickly, and eventually handing Jungkook one of his oversized hoodies. He helped pull the sweatshirt over the little's arms and head, and booped his nose when his head poked out of the top of the hoodie. Jungkook giggled in a high-pitched tone, gently slapping Taehyung with the ends of the hoodie sleeves. "Do you-" "I don' nweed any pants, Tae Tae." Jungkook cut him off, knowing what he was going to say. He curled up on the right side of Taehyung's bed, and Taehyung told the little before he went into his bathroom to change into his pajamas.

He came back to his room, and saw Jungkook curled up in a ball on his side, with his hands near his face.

Fetal position. Ironic.

Taehyung tried not to make too much noise as he scooched in next to the younger and under the covers. He carefully wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, and cursed internally when he woke up. He blinked a few times, but said nothing, and swallowed harshly. "Good night, Kookie." Taehyung whispered, removing his arms from around the younger's waist.

"Good night, Tae Tae." Jungkook mumbled, Taehyung's hoodie stopping in the middle of his thighs. Even through the dark, Taehyung knew Jungkook was beautiful.

He knew by the little's behavior wihin the last 2 days that someone had clearly done something to him. He knew someone had broken his rib, causing him to be in such a deadly situation. He knew this little had been at least physically hurt or abused from how he jumped so much every time Taehyung turned around.

Why would someone ever want to hurt such a beautiful creature?

Why would someone ever want to assult such an angelic human being?

The hate is constantly targeted to the most beautiful and selfless people.