New Couple Alert

Nomi

5 months later

Being with Rodney has turned me into a happy ass women. Every since that first date it was like we couldn't live five minutes without each other. We had date night every Friday and it was amazing each time.

He asked me to be his girlfriend on our forth date and now here we are 5 months in. He's a amazing guy and his nieces are so attachable. I love being around all of them.

I haven't been able to hang with my bestie Lisa like I use to but she understands completely. Her wedding was beautiful and she looked AMAZING! I couldn't stop posting her on my social media. I'm really happy for us, we've came along way.

Today is Saturday and you already know it's hot as hell outside. Sometimes I hate Georgia's weather because it's the reason why I'm sick most of the time. Like why the hell is it freezing cold in March? Make it make sense.

Today we decided to have a good old cookout since it was a beautiful hot ass Saturday. I mean why not?

"Rodney!" I yelled around the house. People were beginning to roll right on in for the cookout we were having. It was both my side of the family and his side of the family so the house was gonna be PACKED. Hopefully there is no drama today Lord.

"In hea!" He yelled back. He was in the kitchen getting the meat ready to put on the grill. Rodney is a antisocial type of person so he really wasn't feeling the cookout idea until I practically begged him to do it.

"It smells good in here" I smiled. "Thank you, you finished making the gumbo?" He asked. "Yeah even though that does not go with black folks cookout." I laughed. Rodney shook his head and kissed my lips. It's crazy how I wanted to start a sexual relationship with this man and now we're together. Not even having sex.

"Excuse me you too love birds!" Lisa said cutting us off with Marcus behind her. "Hi bestie!!!" I screamed as I hugged her. "I missed you so much!" I said honestly. I told you guys before we barely get to hang together so it's hard.

"I hope Mr. Rodney is treating you great!" Lisa said mugging him. Lisa is overprotective over me so don't be surprised at her actions or words.

"Wassup Lisa, wassup Marcus" Rodney nodded. Both of the spoke and smiled. Ugh I love this shit.

30 minutes later the place was filled with kids and family members. I was excited as hell and Rodney's family were excited to meet me.

"Wassup cuh!" I heard my cousin George say from behind me. "Geo!!! Oh my gosh I haven't seen you in forever!!!" I smiled as I hugged his neck. "Look at you!!!!" I smiled as I checked him out. "I know it, ya boy been in the gym!" He said smiling. "I see honey! Where is Auntie Vin?" I asked looking around. "You know her ass don't like shit like this Nomi." He laughed.

Auntie Vin was the definition of boujee but I loved her no matter what.

(George)

(George)

"Well enjoy yourself and eat everything!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

Everything was amazing, everyone was having a good time with no drama. Rodney came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Who was that?" He asked as he kissed my neck. My legs were getting weak asf. "Boy stop, that's my cousin George he's from Seattle." I said turning around and kissed his lips.

He nodded his head and looked at me. "Baby what? Do I have something on my face?" I asked confused and touching my face. "Nah, I'm looking past you, yo cousin look real familiar." He shrugged. "Really? From where? He hasn't been here in like 3 years baby don't be silly." I said kissing his lips and walking away.

I was really enjoying myself today. Being around family will always do that for me.

"Ughh Mrs. Pat! Your son is amazing! I had to break him out of that grinch stage so we could actually have some fun!" I smiled. "Girl I'm glad you did, he's finally happy!" She smiled as we stared at Rodney.

A little boy walked over to Rodney excited and reached up for him. Rodney looked down and picked him up. It was so cute because the baby laid his head down on his shoulder as he watched Rodney cook.

"Awwwwwe look guys!" I smiled and pointed at Rodney. Nobody said anything, they just frowned. Um okay weird.

I got up and walked away curious on why everyone frowned at that cute moment. Maybe it was nothing.

"Hay ba- Mhm Rodney how come we didn't get a invite to the cookout? You know I know every place our child goes! You can't hide!" Some ghetto ass girl said walking up to us.

"Excuse me who are you?" I said politely. "Mhm you must be the new boo? You cute or whatever but I'm Nia your man's baby mama" She said folding her arms.

(Nia)

(Nia)

This is the shit I be talking about.

"Nomi don't let her get to you.." George said to me. "I'm not." I said walking away. See this is a common thing that happens in my life, dudes hiding kids.

I was walking around looking for my damn keys and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I was just looking for my keys." I sighed looking up. It was Nia and she was playing with her fingers. "Look, I know it seemed bad back there but it was my fault you didn't know about our child. I'm big on my child's safety and so is Rodney. I can't even lie, I never seen him this happy. Not even with me.." She explained.

"Okay cool, made you guys can try it out again soon. He's free game now." I said finding my keys and walking out.

Baby mamas are bitter at times, but I feel like Nia might be different but fuck it.

***************************************************

** Like & Comment **