Party Time

Lola

"Ma!" I smiled as I picked Kayla up and grabbing Tyson's hand. "Hi baby girl." She said giving me a fake smile and reaching for a hug. "He knows, he went through my phone." She whispered before letting me go.

"You the nigga Tyson?" Uncle Gio said mugging. "Yes sir, it's ni- Fuck that you tried to rob my baby girl?" He said pushing Tyson. "Uncle Gio please not here!" I screamed handing Kayla to Nomi. "Lola get your pops." Tyson said trying to control his angry. Tyson and Uncle Gio have the same attitude which is so crazy to me.

"Fuck you gone do lil Nigga?" Gio said pushing him again. Tyson swung and it connected to Uncle Gio's jaw. And the brawl begin.

"LOLA GET TYSON!" Nomi screamed trying to get all the kids who were crying to calm down. "Move, get these kids outta hea!" Auntie Lisa's husband said grabbing Tyson as my dad and his brothers grabbed Uncle Gio.

Once the room cleared with children everyone just starred.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" Gma yelled and no one answered so she walked towards Unc Gio. "You gone get enough of that fighting shit boy!" She yelled pointing at him.

"Damn boi, whea you from? You kept up with big Giovanni? That mother fucker never had that type of competition." Uncle Raymond laughed. Uncle Giovanni and Tyson had the same amount of hits but it looks like Tyson wore his ass out.

"Tyson are you okay?" I said rushing to his side. "No way you just ran to this Nigga ova yo Uncle!" Uncle Giovanni shouted. "You're always starting fucking drama! Let me live my damn life and stop fucking babying me! He was literally being a gentleman from the jump and you wanted to go big bad wolf! For the rest of your kids sake, think before you do! Let's go Tyson. I'm sorry my own so called dad couldn't be mature enough today!" I said rolling my eyes and going to get Kayla.

"That ain't yo daddy girl!" I heard my real dad say. "Daddy?" I said turning around shocked that's he was even here.

"You finally came to see your child?" I frowned and helped Tyson.

How dare he show his ass here like he hasn't missed 5 years of his child's life. "Lo- Nah Nomi let Giovanni tell her! He's the reason I've been missing! I didn't do that intentionally!" My dad shouted.

The hell is he talking about?

"Lola it's a long story." Uncle Gio said shaking his head. "Yeah and I have all day for it. What is going on?" I said confused and frustrated. "Your dad was on drugs heavy so I stopped him from seeing you." He mumbled. I already knew my dad was on drugs, why the hell did he think I left?

"Nah mf I've been clean for 3 damn years and you threat me if I came near her! Be real Nigga before I whoop yo ass myself!" My dad shouted. "Wait what? Uncle Gio ..?" I questioned. No way he did that.

"It's true, but I did it for your own good and safety I didn't want you to get hurt." He tried to explain. "Good? Safety? You made those 5 years worse! Why would you keep him out of my life and you weren't even there?!? I didn't have a father figure for 5 years! What is wrong with you?" I said as I walked out.

How could a person be so dumb?

Nomi

Once Lola left everyone was just so .. quiet. There wasn't much to say and I didn't want to say anything my damn self.

"Giovanni... you kept that child away from her daddy just for you to go missing as well? What the hell is wrong with you boy?" GMA said slapping his neck. "Gio son that wasn't right at all, you got some making up to do to a lot of folks." Uncle Raymond said shaking his head and walking out leaving me and Gio in the room alone.

"I- If you gone preach too then just leave Nomi. I don't have the time for it." He said shaking his head. "Fuck that, you need to listen to me and listen to me good. Everybody is sick of your shit Giovanni! This isn't you! I don't know what's going on with you but you need to fix. The shit you're hiding is coming to the light! Get it together Gio!" I sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He sighed shaking his head. "I love you too baby. You know you can talk to me right?" I said sitting in his lap. He nodded his head but he didn't say anything. I really wanna know what's going on in this head of his.

We just sat there in a comfortable silence as I rub his head.

I know people make mistakes and I've seen him do it all these years but I can't let him suffer because if the tables were turned he wouldn't let me.

*** Like and Comment ***