Free Willy

Rodney

They finally freed a real nigga yessss sirrrrr.

"Aye preciate that shit cuh, no cap!" I said as I dapped Gi up. Nigga got out easy with only a few months of probation. Look what Jesus can do.

"You know I'm always down, shit a lot of them charges were with no proof." He shrugged and got in the car. "I knew that shit already that's why I wasn't stressing but they had to get help with that shit and I know Nomi had something to do with it. Shit crazy. I knew loyalty was over love any day." I said lowkey mad ash.

"Nigga what the fuck are you talking about?" Gi said confused. "She snitched on my ass." I said looking at him. "Are you dumb? Yo cuh you good? Cause you talking that crazy shit. All shorty been doing is takin care of yo kid. You know ima drop you off over there right?" He smirked. "Why would you do that bull shit? I said I don't fuck with her snitching ass. I thought she was the one but I guess not." I said shaking my head.

"Aight fuck it I'm finna fuck with her cause quite frankly some nigga been banging yo head against that jail cell cause you sayin dumb shit." He mugged and pulled up at Nomi's crib. I sighed and looked over at this Nigga.

"Get to stepping mf , I'm not in the mood. You just pissed me off. Get out" He said pointing to the door. I shook my head and grabbed my few items and got out. As soon as my feet hit the ground this mf tried to pull off. Thank god I jumped out before he could run my fucking ankles over.

I walked towards the front door to see it was open. I told her ass about doing that bull shit bruh. I walked right into slow music playing in the kitchen. I looked around and looked at all the toys and games she had in one area. I'm guessing they were Ryan's because they looked like it was for kids his age.

I walked in the kitchen without her noticing and realized her ass was on the counter trying to get a glass. As soon as she tried to climb down she lost her balance and I caught her. Clumsy ass lil girl.

Instead of a thank you I was met with a scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE RODNEY?" She yelled holding a knife. "Damn baby I'm fine, how about you?" I said with a lot of sarcasm. "Fuck you! Get out of my house you dirty low down bastard! I fucking hate you! Get out!" She yelled throwing a bowl at me.

"Aye calm the fuck down with that throwing shit! Ain't you pregnant?" I frowned as I caught the items. "Yeah I am! I'm a single mom! I fucked the worse guy in the fucking area now look at me. Two kids and no fucking help!" She yelled with tears. "I never said I wasn't helping you!" I sighed. "Really? After you swore I was a snitch I can't fucking tell Rodney!" She said wiping my face.

"Your son ask for you every fucking day Rodney! You don't even fucking call us! I can't teach him shit that men do! That's your fucking job! Do it! You out here embarrassing me and shit." She stressed.

"Ima handle mine fasho, how you know that he my b- If you say it Rodney I will cut you deep with this knife. I swear to God" She said gripping the knife. I threw my hands up quickly in surrender.

"So um .. how you been?" I smirked. "Rodney get the fuck out of my house." She mugged. "Why the fuck are you being so fiesty?" I said walking towards the door. "You're so fucking stupid! Go fuck some hoes that will listen to your bullshit!" She said pushing me.

"It takes one to know one." I mumbled. "Yeah well Gi's dick game is better then yours. Have a nice day." She smirked and slammed the door before I could respond.

Ima kill Gi ass.

Nomi

If y'all think for a second me and Gi fucked then y'all do not know me at all. I'm better then that come on now.

The only thing we did do was kiss and we were caught up in emotions with our relationships. I mean yeah Gi is a amazing guy but we can't be together for multiple reasons and he said the same damn thing.

Rodney was still outside banging on my door like a mad man so the only person that I could call to come get his ass was Gi.

"Wassup Love bug?" He said answering the phone. "So why the fuck did you drop this Nigga off at my house? This is not the shelter for strays!" I said rolling my eyes. "Come on Nomi, y'all need to talk that shit out." He frowned as he stopped at a light. "Really? That was the best idea you came up with in that big ass head of yours?" I frowned. "I mean yeah plus he was pissing me off too." He shrugged. "Mhm well when you get here... be ready because he might try to swing on you." I smirked.

"The fuck is you talking about Nomi?" He mugged. "I told him we fucked. He basically called me a hoe." I shrugged. "Nomi what the fuck? That's bad for business." He laughed. "Put your guard up, you might win shorty!" I laughed. "Man you know this mother fucker crazy hell both of y'all is." He said shaking his head.

"Anyway, How you feeling? Y'all talked?" He asked as he looked at the phone. "Yeah .. we talked alright." I said rolling my eyes. "Well that's out of the question huh? The kids good?" He said looking at me again. "Yeah we're fine actually, I have a appointment coming up soon." I smiled excited. "You think the baby will let us see it's gender? I'm still screaming nep nep on the way so!" He smirked. "Dude it's a freaking g- who the fuck are you talking to Nomi?" Rodney said walking in the kitchen.

"Rodney did you just break in my fucking house? You are definitely a true criminal! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled trying to get my phone.

"Oh y'all fucking for real huh? I knew you wasn't shit!" He said to both me and Gi. "Man shut the fuck up, I'm on the way." Gi said hanging up. "You fucking the bros now? Word Nomi?" He asked with a sad face.

"You need to get help." I said pushing by him. "Nah I'm gucci but you out here being sneaky and shit." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. "Sneaky and shit? Really? That's coming from the hitman." I said shaking my head. "I'm not a hitman ..." He mumbled.

"Fuck you! All you do is lie! I wish I would've never met you! You're a horrible excuse for a man!" I said roll eyes as he held me in place. He just stared at me and I had to look away quickly. Not falling for that bull shit today.

Rodney leaned down and tried to kiss my lips but failed. That mf didn't stop after that either. He made his way to my neck and started to suck on it.

"Get off of me." I moaned not really wanting him to move. "Do you want me too?" He asked as he rubbed my ass.

"Y'all so damn toxic bruh." Gi said shaking his head. I pushed Rodney away and moved to the side.

"Why you called this Nigga fo? Y'all must be fucking for real." Rodney said muggging Gi. Gi looked at me and smirked. This Nigga about to add everything he can think of to this fire.

"I mean yeah, we fucked bruh. I was giving her everything she needed that you was lacking. Including the dick my nigga." Gi shrugged. "Man fuck both of y'all I can't believe this shit!" Rodney said looking at me. "It's your fault Nigga, you wasn't too
much worried about her so I replaced you!" Gi said trying so hard not to laugh at Rodney's expression but we couldn't hold them.

"You're so fucking gullible." Gi said walking towards Rodney.

Rodney didn't say anything but he did swing on Gi. Gi dunked and punched Rodney in his rib cage.

"Nigga come on, you know I'm not about to fight yo crazy ass! Go talk to your fucking girl like you got some sense! You my brother! The fuck I look like tryna fuck yo girl Nigga?" He mugged and pushed Rodney over.

This family is so fucking toxic.

***************************************************

** Like & Comment **