Ex

The next morning...

Nomi

"Sooooooooooo justtttt turn down the lights and close the door ouuuu I love that dress but you don't need it anymore!!!" Gio yelled walking in the bathroom as I put on a little makeup.

"Awww baby!" I laughed at his goofy self as he rubbed my ass. "Why you putting on makeup? Youon need it." He said kissing my head. "I know baby but I just wanna glow a little louder." I explained hoping he would understand. "Well let me do that not no makeup." He said frowning at me through the mirror. "Okay fine I'm done. Wanna help me put on my shoes?" I asked turning around. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand as we walked into our bedroom.

"I wonder why my mom wants me to get dressed up like this for a freaking brunch? She never does this." I asked confused. I shrugged my shoulders and watched Gio put on my heels.

What a fine ass man

What a fine ass man

Giovanni

I ignored the fuck out of Nomi as she started questioning why her mama wanted her to dress up like this for "brunch". I can't hold secrets this simple for shit when you annoy me with questions cause I get irritated. But since it's something I know she's excited for, ima ignore her when the topic is up.

"There you go." I said standing up. "You sure you gone be good in these heels? They kinda high." I said looking at her. Ion wanna hear shit about her feet hurting later.

"I'm fine baby, can you take my picture?" She smiled while posing

"I'm fine baby, can you take my picture?" She smiled while posing. Damn, I really got lucky with Nomi, even though the relationship is a little problematic considering how we got together but that don't matta fuck that.

"Baby did you hear me? Do I look fat?" She asked looking in the mirror. "Don't start that shit Nomi, you know you're not fat. You literally pregnant." I explained frowning up. Her ass be asking me some random ass questions.

"Okay but I do have a question for you, last night around 11 you were on the phone speaking loudly. Why? Who were you talking too?" She asked as she grabbed her phone and keys.