Old Friends

Rodney

"Nigga you need to get off my dick. I'm chilling right now, my shop is doing okay damn." I said to Gi crazy ass. "Nigga you ain't been up there in weeks, how the fuck do you know?" He fussed. "Look ima hit you lata I got some business to tend too." I said hanging up.

"Damn girl I missed yo ass so much, I can't believe you got locked up behind that dumb ass Nigga. You know I can find his ass for you right?" I said wrapping my arms around Ruth.

"Yup being dumb asf, I haven't seen my son because my mom and dad thought it was best for him not to come to the jail and see me there. It's kinda true and I respect it. He's been with my sister and shit. Sometimes I feel bad for dealing with my baby daddy. I left my sister alone ... she's like my bestfriend and I'll do anything for her." She stressed.

"You still can, don't let this shit hold you back girl! You better than that!" I said slapping her ass. "Rodney how have you been? I know you been dating and shit." Ruth smiled and stepped back.

"I mean yeah of course I have, I was with this one girl. I loved the hell out of her ass. But now I'm losing that shit." I said staring at my hands. "Why?" She asked confused. "How can you love someone and just drop it that fast?" She questioned.

"Two reasons, I think she's fucking my bro and I think she snitched on me. And what makes matters worse my bm gave her full custody of my kid. MY KID! The same shit I've been fighting for for the last 2 years and she just gives it to her after her Nigga shot me. I almost died! Something ain't adding up. And to top it off she's pregnant with my second baby." I said shaking my head.

"Maybe you guys should talk it out, I doubt shawty is playing you and fucking your homeboy Ro. Just think about it before you jump to conclusions." She said kissing my cheek.

I haven't vented this shit to Gi because he's apart of the problem. I just feel like I can't trust nobody at the moment.

There were a few knocks at the door and I frowned. Ian got nobody that suppose to be coming so who showing up to my crib unannounced?

"Want me to get it?" Ruth asked as she stood up. I shrugged my shoulders and laid back. My life hit a major turn in less than a year. What the fuck.

"Nomi? What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Ruth say. What the fuck? How do they know each other? I got up from my seat confused asf and walked to the door.

"DADDY!!" Ryan screamed and ran to me with open arms. "Aww man dude I missed you so much!" I said kissing his head. "I missed you too daddy!" He smiled and hugged my neck.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her confused. "Watch who the fuck you're talking to Rodney! Don't fucking play with me!" She frowned. I sighed hard and looked at Ruth.

"Y'all know each other?" I asked putting Ryan down.

"She's my sister." They said in unison.

The fuck?

Gi

"Wassup ma?" I said kissing my mama cheek. "Hay baby how are you? I haven't seen your big headed ass in a while." She said rolling her eyes. "I've been busy." I smirked and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Really? Where is Nomi?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Ma why are you trying to place me and Nomi together. You met her one time and swear we the perfect match." I said laughing. "Well I like her, she has a good head on her shoulders and all. You like being around her as well." She smirked.

"Ma you do know she's pregnant with Rodney's baby? That's bro code Ma." I said shaking my head. "Okay?" She frowned. "Ma that's drama waiting to happen and you know it. Plus she also has full custody of Rodney's son." I said speaking facts. I already fought Rodney ass one time, I am not about to do it again over dumb shit.