Reset

Lola

The next morning I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. Well damn? Last night was weird as hell but I actually liked it. This is a weird story to try to explain to anyone.

I walked towards my bathroom to complete my hygiene and put some clothes on.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tyson's fine ass cooking with no shirt on. This could be a nice view to wake up to every morning.

"Good morning." He said looking back. "Morning." I half smiled and looked at him. "I made breakfast, I'm finna leave tho." He said turning everything off and grabbing his shirt.

"No!" I shouted without even thinking. "I'm sorry um can you stay? I know this is very weird considering you tried to rob me last night but ended up saving my life but I'm very comfortable with you and I don't know why." I blurred out.

"I actually have to go to work in like a hour but look I'll be back if you want me too." He said walking towards me. "Okay that's fine." I sighed. "You good?" He frowned putting on his shirt. "Yea I'm fine, thank you." I said playing with my fingers.

"For what? I was trying to rob you luv? Why can't you see that? Hell why haven't you called the police?" He said curious with a frown. "As awful as your case may seem, I over looked it because you saved me. I could've been dead right now." I said honestly and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I said again and grabbed a plate. "No problem? Um here's my number, we can link if you want. I'm a chef at the fancy ass boujee ass restaurant called Galto's if you need me." He said writing it down on the paper I had on the counter.

"I'll see you." He said kissing my cheek and grabbing his things. "See ya." I waved and closed the door after him.

I ate my food alone and sighed. That is the most craziest thing I've ever done. How the hell do I tell my folks about this? Oh yeah we met because he almost rob me but ended up saving me hahaha funny story?

There was a knock at the door and I quickly jumped up thinking it was Tyson but I was completely wrong.

"Uncle Gio? Ma? What y'all doing here?" I said shocked trying to cover myself. "Where your damn clothes at? I just seen that nigga walk up outta hea." He frowned. I looked Nomi for help but she was just as curious as my Uncle. Fuck.

"It is not what it seems!" I sighed and scratched my head. "We got time." He said making his way in the apartment. "No no no I don't have time! I have class which I will be going to in a few." I said pushing him out. "Class? You told me you didn't have classes until next month." Nomi said confused. Fuck.

"No no no I said next week. Okay bye." I said closing the door and locking it.

"What the fuck have I done." I said to myself as I walked to my room to grab my phone.

"You know I hate being lied too .. but whatever it is I hope you followed my strict rules that were given. We were there to check up on you and for you to see your brother. Maybe later."  -Nomi

"Damn it man can anything go good today?" I said kicking my legs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the number Tyson left. I bit my lip hoping that we could talk about it or something.

I sent the risky text and waited for a response. Idk why but I threw my phone until it dinged.

I slowly walked towards my phone to see what his response was.

"Call me"

Great I'm already nervous asf and now you want me to call you? Idk why I'm even nervous, I literally just let this stranger who almost robbed my ass finger me! Like we were so close to even having sex! Wth is wrong with me? He could've given me anything!!!

I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. Let's call the nigga. The phone rang twice before he picked the phone.

"Wassup? You good?" He asked with his deep voice sending chills down my spine. "Hi um, I wanted to see if we could talk like now if possible?" I said biting my skin. "I can't now, my break is in 20 if you wanna wait." He said calmly. "I can wait, can you send me the address?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yeah I gotchu, but I gotta go. I'll see you." He said hanging up.

20 minutes til his break and I have to get dressed wtf. I rushed around my apartment trying to figure out what I could wear and shit.

I settled on something simple and made my way to my car. My parents got me a 2017 Honda Accord and I'm so in love with it. I've never been some spoiled brat because I know it can definitely get taken away from me.

I made my way to the restaurant using Maps and when I arrived I was in Awe. The place was beautiful, people were dressed all up just to come eat dinner. What a beautiful site! I quickly texted Tyson stating that I was outside so he could come. Instead, he told me to come towards the side of the building where his car was parked and I did as told.

I seen him standing by the door with his hands in his pocket. He's really not a talkative person unless you know him huh?

Once he notice me, he smiled and got in on the passengers side.

"What's goin?" He asked me with a small smile. "Okay cut it, we seriously need to talk about last night." I said getting annoyed. "Lola look I want to apologize for what I did to you last night. I invaded your privacy and if I make you uncomfortable then I'll leave you alone." He said about to get out the car.

"As crazy as this may sound I want to get to know you. Even though others are gonna judge, I still feel like you're a nice guy. You literally saved my life yesterday. Things could've went totally different and I could've been gone. I can't stress that enough." I said truthfully.

"Let's make a deal.." I smiled.  "What?" He said curious. "Let's forget how we really met and hit the restart button." I smile. "I'm down with that." He nodded.

"Hi, I'm Lola and I'm 18 it's nice to meet you." I smiled at him. "Wassup I'm Tyson but you can call me Ty and I'm 20." He smiled. "Are you from around here? I hear a accent." I asked curious. "Nah I'm not, I'm from Chicago but I haven't been in years so I'm surprised you heard a accent. Where you from?" He asked letting the seat back.

"Okay okay and I'm from Houston, Texas but I moved here with my Auntie and Uncle for a better life." I said biting my lip. "Aye whatever you goin through gone be straight. You wanna kno why?" He asked lifting my chin. "Why?" I frowned. "Cause big daddy Ty hea." He smirked and busted out laughing. "Oh wow that was corny but cute! What made you wanna be a chef? The breakfast was amazing by the way!" I blushed. "Ian gone lie Ima fat ass nigga, I hated being hungry cause I didn't know how to cook so I thought it would be cool to learn. Now ima boss." He said nodding.

"That's cool, wanna teach me?" I asked. "Yeah I gotchu, it's not as hard as it seems. But um what's your major?" He asked rubbing his hands together. "It was nursing but I don't wanna do that anymore. I think I want to be a therapist.. so I switched." I shrugged. "Aye that fits you no lie." He smiled causing me to blush.

"So .. what's your story? I mean you kinda somewhat know mine now." I said pushing my hair out of the way. "There ain't much to me, single parent household, a little sister that's 4 who gets on my nerves every chance that she gets, and work. I wanna be a business man so theyon have to want for shit." He said looking at the ceiling. "Well you're doing a amazing job." I smiled at him.

"Thank you, but it's about time for me to get back to work. Ima see whenever aight?" He said sitting up. I nodded my head and looked at my fingers. "We can hang some other time like tomorrow if you want too." He said looking at me. "I would like that." I blushed and looked up.

"Aight! Well ima text you baby girl, see ya lata." He said kissing my cheek and getting out the car.

I can already see my love story being some weird ass shit but in the end it will be cute asf.

** Comment and Like **