(A/F)- Dream II

Series Name: Dreams of Reality

3000+ words

___
I wish I was dead.
___

An hour later, (Y/N) woke up with a bitter smile. One thought lingering her mind.

'Ha.. I wish that wasn't a dream.. But it isn't bad though..'

A knock resonated through her doors, snapping her from her thoughts. And thus, it made her remember what would happen by now, not that she cared, as the heavy weight on her heart was not there anymore.
Before she opened the door, she took another batch of pills for body and pain numbness.

As her hand twisted and open her door, a force on her gut made her fly and hit the floor with so much force. Her eyes widened in surprise and pain as blood seeped out of her mouth.

'Ahhh shit, I wont be able to socialize for 3 months or so with how harsh he seemed to be..'

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! YOU RUINED OUR IMAGE!!"

'There they go.. With the lectures again..'

A cry of silent gasps and grunts escape her lips as her 'father' stomped on her arms. Her vile of a woman mother, just watched with boredom. On a few hits of him, her arms had numbed from pain and medicine. Thankfully.

"AHHHHH YOU STUPID USELESS SHIT! I WISHED I HAD A SON! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! FUCK!"

'Again with the son thing, if you really wanted, why not fuck your brains out and make one.'

Throughout her 'lessons' she had no choice but to take in the pain as tears relentlessly fell from her tired numbed face.

'I wished I was dead too.'

~~~
On another world,

Just as the girl faded away, Claude stared at the spot the girl had just been.

He took his thoughts away from the girl and went back away from the water, there Felix, a red haired knight was waiting.

An annoyed face pulled once again om his face as he remembered the pain filled face of the girl. The knight taking notice asked,

"What's wrong, Your Majesty?"

"Nothing."

Felix, sensing the conflicted emotions of his master decided not to push further.

~~~
As you wake up. An unfamiliar dark ceiling greeted your (eye color) orbs.

'Night?'
You thought.

You tried moving your arms to stand but was unable to do so as tingling numbness covered your body.
All of your body, went numb.

As you glanced around with your peripheral vision, eyes adjusted to the darkness, a glint of what seemed to be blonde hair located on the edge of a long couch caught your attention.

One word, or rather, name immediately went to your mind.

"Claude?" You softly said, wanting to test whether it was him sleeping or not.

As soon as the name left your lips, Claude's eyes lazily opened. He hummed in reply, indicating that he was awake and it was indeed him.

You asked as to why you were on his bed and how you get here, he answered that he found you pass out in front of the couch.

"Your wounds were also glowing"

As he said that, your eyes widened. Mustering up the strength on your head, you tilted it sideways to see your arms.