New Year's Special

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You bit back a shout as you heard the sweet voice of your dearest sister and instead, groaned and complained.

"It's too early.. "

Not only was it too early for you, she was also excited to see Claude, our dad. Not to misunderstand, I was also excited to see him, however, sleep is more important.

When you almost dozed off back to sleep, Athanasia just had to pinch your cheeks, quite hard might I add.

"HEY! Ow..!"

You internally cried and covered your cheeks, puffing while Athy had a look of triumph.

"You look like a chipmunk."

You flinched in surprise as Lucas appeared out of nowhere.

"Would you stop surprising me!?"

Both you and Athanasia screamed in unison before you both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

Lucas on the other hand, stared wide eyed before chuckling himself.

"Twins really do act alike, huh."

"Ya yah, now get out, let us girls be in peace." You ushered the boy out as he waved goodbye.

Athanasia appeared beside you and held out her hand, you met with her in a high five, both grinning.

Now, maids found themselves inside the room to get us dressed.

You stared at yourself in the full length mirror, observing the blonde hair you got from your father, with those light pink crystal eyes, no one could explain why your eyes weren't blue and yet, held the crystal look of the royal. They considered you a special case.

You never considered yourself an outcast though, both you and Athy were the same in your eyes'.

After being dolled up by Lily and the other maids, you two went off to meet your father.

As the door opened to the throne room, Felix, the other maids and surprisingly Claude, were smiling fondly as Athy ran and basically dragged you excitedly to your father.

"Daddy! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning Dad."

Both Athy and you greeted as Claude both welcomed you with open arms. Now that you two were now teens, Claude was internally frowning at how he couldn't place the both of you in his laps. But a hug and cheek kiss could make it up for it.

He nodded in response to the greetings before leading you all in the living room, both you and Athy on each side, side hugging.

When the food came, delicious scents wafted through your nose making you realize you were hungrier than you thought.

Digging in immediately, you failed to notice the smiles the two had as you excitedly devoured the dish in front of you.

After a few gulps of the food. You suddenly remembered your purpose.

"Right, Dad, you'd do our request riiiighhttt?"

You grinned sheepishly. Athy nodding furiously.

"Hn, Felix, prepare for what the twins want."

"Certainly, Your Majesty!"

And so, the time passed with no bad interruptions.

Felix and the others began preparing for the request; that being a garden New Year's Party. The twins had requested for all nobles, or atleast nobles close to Obelia Empire.