(F)- Companion (Claude)

Tw: OOC Claude and swearings

'Whatthefuckwhatthefuck!Where the hell am I! I never asked for this!!!'

You whined in pain as an arrow whizzed on your body. You could hear the hunters following closely behind you laughing and competing against each other. They were about 7 of them and you absolutely have no idea what circumstances you were in.

You kept running. A destination nowhere in mind, just as long as you could escape from them. Suddenly, your eyesight began to blurry.

'Was it because of the bloodloss? Or was there something in the arrow?

Fuck, I'm so tired!!'

"Little fella! Seems your time is up HAHA!" You heard someone from behind you making you growl to yourself in annoyance. You began to slow down in exhaustion making you panic, but you couldn't do anything when you had blood loss, broken bones, being drugged and possibly concussion.

You, the stupid you, just had to make a mistake of turning your head behind you to snap your mouth at them angrily and yap because you were greeted with an arrow straight to your neck.

'OWWWW FUCKING HELL!!'

You cried out from the pain, and the last thing you saw as you jumped across a small stream was their panicked faces looking at the first person to cross the stream who was busted far away. You assumed it must be a barrier of some sort, well now you could rest.

Ehhh you must be confused about what's happening.

You are (Y/N)(L/N) an upcoming highschool graduate from (School) a man/hwa/nga/hua fanatic who is possibly killed by a stray bullet. You awoke to find yourself in a forest, all green! Hail mother nature! Ahem- and you noticed your vision looked quite low for the trees and bushes. What tallass trees it is then!

Not until you noticed you were on all fours(what🙈). You tried talking but all you could come up with was yapping and small noises of an.. animal?

You scouted the area for a possible body of water and saw one, you went near it and stared at your reflection.

'A.. fox?!? Excuse me?!'

You brought your hand up to your face and saw your small han- err.. paws.

You stared blankly at your reflection and splashed it with your paw.

'OH HELL NOOOO!!! WHAT IS A FOX GONNA DO?! WHAT DOES THE FOX EVEN SAY?! Oh that's a song right.. STOPP I'M HAVING A BRAIN DAMAGE!!!

AND WHAT FOX EVEN HAVE (Fur Color) (Eye Color)!! I'M IN ETERNALLY DEEP SHIT RIGHT—'

Your internal tantrum was cut short when you heard a bush rustle and multiple voices. When you turned in its direction, you came face to face with some ugly bastards as they stared at you, and you stared at them, and they gaped at you, and you ran as they pointed an arrow thing gun. Now there's where you are.

'Goodfuckingness, this is how I die a second time then. I was a pretty fox, I could have been delicious too, but look at me, I'm gonna be eaten, become some ugly decoration and decomposed for mother earth. I mean It's good I had some use but I wanted a dignified death. Fuck dignified death when you get shot around—'

'Isn't it about time I got saved by prince charming or something.'

And then you passed out.

Fortunately for your wheel of fate when you rolled the 000.0000000001% of surviving, you got lucky! As a teen with hair golden as it could be stared at your pitiful form with his cerulean eyes.