(S)- Longing (Felix)

Series Name: Emperor's Sister

Claude felt guilty, but ignored his feelings when he threw Athanasia out of his castle and into the Ruby Palace, and he felt more guilty for (Y/N) De Alger Obelia, his sister who had wanted a child for a long time, in fear of being a bad mother. And he, who had a daughter, just threw her out. And so, he didn't stop her when she requested to care for the child along with Lillian York.

You and Felix had been married for a few years now, but had agreed to no children for now in fear of neglecting the child from all the Palace work. You worked as an assistant and adviser for Claude, even if you were younger than him.

You felt rage inside of you when Athanasia, a baby of your older brother, was almost killed by his own biological father, but you understood. His pain, his sadness. All those emotions that he locked up away, but you knew he had a teenee-tiny string, that once tugged, would break and uncover all those he had hidden.

As you kissed your husband good-bye, you were escorted by your lady-in-waiting, Aeos, a chatterbox and a tsundere. Nice pair.

When you arrived at the Ruby Palace, maids greeted you and bowed in respect. You nodded at them in response and immediately went to the child's room, your eyes gazing warmly upon laying on the bundle of blonde wrapped in white silk.

"Y-Your Highness..?" Lillian's shocked face was what you expected. They had never thought that the cold Emperor's bloody sister would visit the forsaken place, and visit the child.

"There's no need to panic, Lillian. I only would just like to meet my niece, considering his asshat of a father wouldn't." You rolled your eyes in annoyance and heard your lady-in-waiting snort as Lillian tried to contain her laughter.

"Well, could be a chance he didn't know what 'Pull Out' means." She retorted as she tried containing her laugh, her midnight blue hair placed in a ponytail falling slightly forward.

You noticed Lillian let a muffled laughter out as she covered her mouth, quickly adding.

"Don't forget he's the Emperor, you'll get yourself killed."

You immediately went between the two.

"Now, now ladies, let's not forget what I came here for!" Your eyes twinkled in amazement. You reached out your hands on the jeweled eyed baby, carrying her in your arms.

"You... You're so pretty.. "

What you didn't know was that was also what Athanasia had thought of you. Your face held a gentle feature, opposite of his father. Your (h/c) messy bun was accompanied by the same jeweled eyes she had. You wore loose silk clothes, free of movement.

"Hello Athy, my name is (Y/N), I'm your aunt. It's very nice to meet you.." You kissed the crown of her head making her giggle and pat your cheek.

'At Least I have another person good to me.' Athy thought while showing his toothless smile. And from then on, you visited the little princess as you could.

When the princess had been in the care of your older brother, you were happy. He was finally accepting his child, even if it was slowly, everything was a progress. The princess had been 9 for a bit, everything was going smoothly. But you couldn't help but feel envious.

Felix would constantly see you eyeing the father and daughter, longing filiedl your eyes.

The two of you agreed to no children yet for the sake of the child, but he knew he had to change that. Either way, he also had wanted to build a family of his own, to have someone of his flesh and blood with his partner.