(S)-Filthy (Anastacius)

Reader is Gender Neutral in this one.

!Warning!: THIS SMUT CAN BE CONSIDERED FILTHY BY SOME PEOPLE. I played around with some kink including DEGRADATION.
(I somehow didn't make it VERY dark-filthy.. yet, I might do soon.")

"Y-Your Highness! We shouldn't..!" Your hand instantly went to cover your mouth as a strained moan attempted to escape.

"Who's to say we can't, Dollface? Your body says otherwise." You felt Anastacius smirk against your skin as he had his head buried on your neck, licking stripes and sucking.

You let out a hitched breath once again as his hand snaked it's way and onto your sensitive nipples, pulling harshly on it. "Ha.. Your.. Highness.. What if.. Master sees?" You heard a 'tsk' sound coming from him.

"Get that filthy title away from your mouth, or do I have to punish you accordingly?" You arched your back and let out an embarrassed moan as his hand came in contact with your crotch. "See? Your body seems to want it."

"Look at this. So wet huh?" He showed you his hand filled with your sticky mess which was humiliating but at the same time, a huge turn on. Everything was so filthy. But you couldn't help but love it all. The attention. And being a- his plaything.

Before you could contort to his comment, he bended you down the door, you, immediately searching to support your weight.

"Your Hi- Ahh~!" You moaned out loud as he shoved his fingers inside your hole. "Hn. You seem to not even need preparation. But I'll do it for your good." Somehow, you blush profusely at the gentle tone it suddenly held. He cared for you?

As he started inserting his fingers in and out, the stimulation settled in making you let out the filthiest sound. Trying to save some self respect, you covered your mouth to muffle the sounds coming off from you, but it seemed to anger the prince.

"Take your hand off, I'd like to hear those lewd sounds off you. Am I heard, Darling?"

" Ahh.. Yes.. Yes! Yes!!!" As he started talking, he speed up his movements making everything more pleasurable.
"More..! Please, I'd like more!" You panted in exhaustion as heat covered your entire body.

"As my darling wishes." In mere seconds, he had managed to remove his clothes and settled his cock on your puckering hole. " I'll slowly-" before he could finish his sentence, you had slid his cock inside.

"Hnggg!!" You yelped out, looking back at him and seeing your grinning fucked out face, his eyes widened as he licked his lower lip. Damn you were so hot.

He pulled you unto his chest and carried you with his arms, still pinning your front on the door.
"Ha.. Ah! Didn't.. k-know you.. w-were so d-desperate..!!" As he thrusted in and out, he grumbled out and latched upon your neck once again.

You screamed in pleasure when he suddenly hit that part making you immediately come undone. Your hole tightening on his cock making him grunt at the added pleasure.

"There, there.. such a good dump. Tell me, does your master make good of use with this whore?" He squeezed your leg as you groaned out in both pain and pleasure.

"He.. H-He doesn't! O..Only youuu..! Your Highness- Hahhh!!" You surprisingly squirted at the ministrations he had done. As he helps you calm down from your high, he said. "Woah.. Can.. you do it again..?" Your face was full blown red by now, if not more. You didn't dare look at him on fear of embarrassment, but he turned you over to face him. He had a genuine smile ghosting on his lips,
"I wont force you if you can't do much anymore.." You immediately shook your head.
"I-I can do it.." He grinned at your answer.

"Good girl/boy."

And for hours, he played with your body unstoppably. That by the end of all of it, you were beyond shaking and filled to the brim.

"Say, why don't you retire from being Claude's helper, but instead, be my spouse." Truthfully, he had eyes on you the moment you stepped on the castle. The way you were motivated and entitled to your responsibility. Your expression when you take care of his brother, and your cute butt.

You covered your face with the blanket in shyness and let out a mumble. Anastacius didn't manage to hear it and let out a questioning hum.

" I said I wouldn't mind it." You manage to croak out against your hoarse voice making him grin.

"I'm glad." He pulled you in for a quick kiss but managed to develop into a makeout real quick. He slowly removed the blanket covering your body which you seem to not be completely against at.

"Now call me Anastacius this time."

So idk what I just did. I had to make an essay but look where I am. And it's like.. almost 4am so.. gee to me?

Fun fact: I made this smut before thinking of making the April Fool's Joke👁️👄👁️