(F)- Introduction (Ijekiel)

Series Name: A God's Obession

TW: May contain Yandere Themes such as obsessiveness and possessiveness as well as harmful thoughts.

---

The ways of the world have drastically changed over the centuries. That was the first thing you noticed as you called the path of the place you were born into, The Azakmi House, one of the pillars of Obelia. It was no wonder that another house would take interest in another, and this is where it led you to be.

"Kiel!" You called out to the boy sitting on the ground by the mini forest of the Alpheus house.

At the mention of his name, his head perked up and locked eyes with you, a beautiful angelic smile on his face.

'Ah.. to have that for myself ..'

You shook your thoughts away and grinned at him.

"I may or may not have gotten hold of books regarding the 'Fallen Empire'." His eyes widened in excitement, and you knew what came next.

"Can I.. can I borrow it?" You knew he was giddy in excitement making you internally scream in fangirl, but only let out a few giggles.

"Payment first!" His face reddened at the answer as he fumbled with his thumbs.

He furiously nodded and went near you, then kissed your cheek making you grin.

"There you go!" As you made an 'O' shape of your hands in front, a 'poof' went out as a big thick book appeared on the ground.

Space Magic. One of the specialties of Azakmi House, to be able to store something inside a makeshift space in nowhere unlimitedly.

He quickly went down to business after saying his thanks, always curious for new things.

You lay beside him, staring at the busy adorable child.

"How did you get this.. It has so many details about it!" You just made a shushing motion.

"Secret~" To acquire such a book wasn't too hard for you, even as a kid you are. Or so they thought.

In reality, such events were written down by yours truly, a forgotten God. Banished from the one they called 'Paradise' for reasons of your.. love, but that's a story for another time.

And the day went on as the person you admire read.

The next day, you tried to find the curious boy but was nowhere to be found. You sighed in annoyance and walked around to find him.

Calling out to him around the ground, you saw him go out of the trees, looking nervous.

"Kiel! Are you okay?" You asked the boy as he looked at you unsure, as if trying to avoid your gaze.

"Oh umm.." He started but then the rustling of bushes caught your attention.

You tried peeking behind him but he seemed to want to cover it and so you ducked and opened the bushes to see a blonde girl.

"Oh.. Who might you be?" The girl looked at you with a nervous face as you narrowed your eyes at her.

"Oh she's, um.. a. Friend of mine who came to visit..!" No one but the girl in front of you saw how the outline corner of your iris glowed red.

'That fucktard's pet, An Obelian at that.. He's awake? '

You thought as you saw the traces of magic around the girl.

"A friend.. how.. absurd." You spoke coldly making the two flinch. You noticed and immediately plastered a big fake smile, curtsied and greeted the girl.

"Now now~" You went behind Ijekiel and snaked your arms around his waist as if claiming him, then resting your chin above his shoulders as you spoke.

"Why didn't you introduce her to me sooner~! I could've had another playmate!" You uttered so sweetly.

Ijekiel was about to answer when the calling of his name by Jeanette arose.

"You better go to her before she comes here." You smiled at Ijekiel as he nodded and left then your smile left.

"Say, Princess, I'll be blunt. I suggest you back off and don't go near him at all." 'I may want to get rid of you, but I can't.

"I didn't.. Uh.." She nodded in understanding, making you smile.

"You're not so bad afterall! Tell him I said hi!" And from the touch of your finger on her forehead she disappeared in specks of dust.

As Ijekiel returned, she tried finding the girl only to meet nothing but you.

Questioning gaze at you, you pointed out that she had left and so you two went back inside the mansion.

"Ijekiel?"

"Yes?"

"You'll still be mine right? No promises broken?" You made him reminisce about the promise you two had made before.

He nodded with a bright smile,

"I've sworn upon my name." And with that, your lips curved upwards as he held your hand and kissed on it.

----
Uhh, I don't really know where I went with this sooo..
If this made you uncomfortable, do forgive meeeee.
Truthfully speaking, I've not been updating because I got WAYY too addicted in Genshin Impact. ಠ∀ಠ