Scenario 1

AAAAA I JUST GOT AN SCENARIO IDEA BECAUSE OF A TUMBLR POST.

What would they be in a cliché romance drama?

Claude

The rich ass CEO of a world-wide known company who has a daughter, the mother however, died in childbirth. (Diana go brr—)

You needed work and congrats! You got a job as a se(xy)cretary of our CEO Claude! And guess what? You got introduced to her daughter, you two clicked and were now inseparable!

You helped in taking care of Athy, and guess what again! You and Claude fell in love!

Too bad the family of Diana doesn't approve of this because they can't control the flow(money) anymore, they threatened to take their investment if you and Claude won't separate!

Surprise, Surprise!

You were a runaway princess of a country! Their investment can go brr, ur rich.

(Honestly CRINGEEEE)

Lucas

He's a gang(mafia) leader who has lotsa enemies! You two met one night when the darkness had crept out, hearing sounds of groans and moans of pain, u saw a hunched over body of a lad beaten and bruised. Idk how you manage to carry him to ur home but u did! How strong!

He wakes up the next morning, taken care of, bandaged and everything, he turns out to be a snarky cocky lil sht. Got interested in you and bothers you again and again in ur daily life and now you two fell for each other!

Yay!

Then the enemies found about this and targeted you, kidnapped you and beat you up as 'payment', then Lucas rescued you and he fckd all his enemies up. And y'all live happily ever after!

Ijekiel

You considered yourself as stupid ass below average girl who wears glasses snd sht like that! Ijekiel was called as 'Prince' of the school! Guess what? You bumped inside the library and ur favorite book about something fell out! Guess what again!? It's his favorite book! You two talked about it hours and hours. Now, you two hang around every break tagging along with Athy and Lucas! One day you heard sht about how a plain girl like you were in a relationship with the 'Prince'! They kept comparing you with the 'Princess'! Athanasia! Also! You heard rumors about how he had feelings for Athy! So you decided to back off and avoid Ijekiel! He immediately noticed and tried to confront you, but you kept avoiding him! Then, fortunately for him, you two bumped into each other, and you looked like sht! Eyebags and red eyes from crying and things like that!

He confronted you and asked why you kept avoiding him, you snapped and confessed to him, turns out he feels the same!

Anastacius + Aeternitas

(AHHHHH THIS ONE, both needs sum lob ANDD 2 is better than 1, wink wonk)

Anastacius and Aeternitas are born twins! Both are also holders of one company!(They get along here hehehdh)

Course' they have their rival Claude but their profit's still the same.

You were the daughter of a CEO, thankfully not a brat, needing to invest in the company of the twins! They were both descriptions of the question 'Naughty or Nice'?

When you meet the two, internal screeching! How can not 1, but 2 guys look so godly hot, nosebleed.exe.

Anastacius was the description of a gentleman, but a bold flirt with no bounds. Aeternitas was the exact OPPOSITE!

Guess what. they took an immediate liking to you! And they both will fight for youuuu!

Who will you chooseeee?!

"Now, Darling. Me?" The feeling of breathing on the right side of your neck sent shivers down your spine. The low pitch voice of Anastacius sent butterflies on your stomach, and only did you pass out after being overwhelmed when the husky love voice of Aeternitas sounded from your left.

"Or me?"

Felix

The bestfriend of the rich ass CEO who owns and manages some establishments and has a share with the CEO.

You applied as one of the workers at an establishment, specifically a coffee shop!

Coffees you brew that were custom requests taste enchanting, lovely, and no words can express how perfect it is! Your popularity immediately ricocheted!

Felix decided to taste the specific brewed drink and fell. In. Love with the flavor! He confronts you and after seeing each other, becomes a blushy stuttering mess. You found each other attractive! You could say, love at first sight?

So much fluff with this aaa! Crew support! Problems are arranged marriage of Felix but duncha worry! It's solved~

ATHANASIAAA(TEEN)

The daughter of the CEO, known for her looks and princess-like-ness! They have to hide the fact that she was the daughter of the most famous and richest CEO to avoid being targeted.

(Don't worry, she has guards namedly Lucas and Ijekiel.)

You were the child of a well known family, thus, being able to study in one of the richest schools with scholarship! But the family had high expectations, they avoid when you show your perfect score and yell or tear your aperd when you have slight mistakes or wrongs.

You two met on the school rooftop, you sitting on the edge of the rooftop on the railings.

Athy thought your were gonna do suicide and told you to come down, so you did.

You told her you werent gonna kill yourself and just wanted to feel the wind, but she was still doubtful and hesitant. So you two talked and immediately clicked! Lucas and Ijekiel came running panting like idiots after trying to find Athy. Then from that day on, you 4 hang out everyday! You don't give a fck abt what your family thinks about your score anymore. Might as well enjoy life with your friends!

Long and behold! You fell for the princess like a girl. You never mentioned anything about who you like and she ended up confessing first, after telling you she was the daughter of the CEO though. You told her you already knew after seeing a leaked photo of her from a newspaper before!

Welp, you never changed what you thought of her but her dad?

You go brr, goodluck.

_—_

Lol, I had fun writing this, I feel like im highhhh

Ohh welp it's like 2am rn probably why.

Sorry for no updates I SWEAR IM WRITING but im lazzeeehhh, how to get inspirationnnn?

Tataa~