(F)- Care (Felix)

Series Name: The Emperor's Sister

"Felix.."

The tired look of his wedded wife accompanied with a bright smile as a small child layed on her arms surged a damn lot of emotion on Felix. He felt the want to cry, scream, just anything to release what he was feeling. But he shook those ideas away, and instead, took the child from you after you handed him to her.

Yes. The child was a boy. His eyes contain faded (e/c) jeweled eyes, not visible from afar but clearly seen once you're near. Although his hair was still small, the thin red color was seen.

He gazed warmly at the child he had created along with you. A grin sitting on his face while stroking the small face of his child.

This was perfect.

Taking care of a child was no easy fit. A child can't complain in words and so they cry.

At times like this, a child would have a nanny for them to be cared for, and thus, straying away from the parents. But you were strongly against it. You've always had the desire of caring for your own child, then growing up with you watching.

On the first night that you all were together after your son, (s/n) being born, Felix was so sweet. Taking care of the child as well as you. But of course, a nanny was to be on call until you've fully recovered.

When you had recovered, which wasn't long, considering being a royal. A party was held upon a new Prince being born.

The baby was introduced. A lot of people greeted and attended all over the place. Of course they would, it was a Prince.

Upon chatting with the ladies, with Felix taking care of the young one (He insisted), a question popped out from one of the ladies.

"Your Majesty, if I may so speak freely, I would like to ask a question." You nodded in permission before she continued, the other ladies listening.

"We heard that you do not let the nanny take care of the baby, but you and your husband. Why is that?"

You smiled at them before answering.

"A mother's care is what a child really wants and needs. I say this because this is the way a child and the parents could take care of a child. You have to face the hardships yourselves. Moments like that happen only once and it is also the way you can grow closer to your child. If you truly love your child, care for them personally and you'll find once in a moments that will never be forgotten. You will never know.. Once you grow up, you'll miss the time that they were a baby.. "

The ladies all nodded in agreement as they talked in affirmation. Soon enough, the party ended just that.

Taking care of a child is really hard, but it's the moments and time you spend that makes the most of it.

When the night calls, you would never separate from the two . Your son is always in the center. Assassination attempts could happen, even though you placed a hundred protection on the two, you weren't so sure you would like to see them experience it

After sleeping for a few hours, your eyes open, before you blink your sleepiness away. Glancing out the window, the moon was still high up in the sky, and so you sighed before glancing at the two most precious people in the world. Felix was deeply asleep, exhausted from guarding duties while your little one had his mouth open and closed, which was adorable.

Propping up in a sitting position and leaning on the makeshift pillows behind you, you picked up your child before placing them in your arms, you moved his head near your breast before he opened his mouth and suckled.

You sighed in relief and smiled before taking another pillow and placing it on the arm supporting the baby, then drowsiness took over. Mind you that feeding a baby in early times happens from 1-4hours every day.

By the time the sun had risen, Felix found himself staring lovingly at his wife who was clutching their baby. He took the baby first before placing them on their carrier and proceeding to place his wife under the covers, tucking you in. He left with the baby not before pecking your forehead.

His shift has lessened under the orders of the Emperor and (Y/N) due to the baby. And he was thankful for it.

He went to the baby room prepared for future purposes when the child grows up.

He then placed the baby on the carrier before cleaning the uncomfy feeling of the baby.

Chuckling to himself as he stared at the (e/c) eyes, his index finger being grasped by his son.

The door was then busted open as a 10 year old Athanasia appeared, grinning eye to eye.

"Good Morning Felix! Good Morning (S/N)!!" She giggled before playing with the baby. This has become the every-day life of the princess.

Skip to 2 and a half years later, the room of the couple was slammed open as screams of 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' roused the atmosphere.

You both pretended to be asleep not before he came toppling and slapping both your faces. Chuckles bursted out.

The chubby cute face of your son lights up your day, before he was pulled in the embrace of your father, you following after as he kept screaming/laughing 'Off me!!'.

It really was a perfect family.

---
U'll be seeing alotta (S/N) soon, I love kids WHAHAH.
And brrr its not easy taking care of emm.(I have a niece baby and toddler cousin soOoO babysit)

P. S
H

OLY 💩 3K READS?? SKDJDJDJJD TYSM I LOVE YOU ALLLLL AAAAAAA