(F)- Ice Cream Date(Lucas)

Series Name:[N/A]

Modern AU
Quite short, just to make up for my absence hehehe.

The shrill ringing of the bell resonated around campus as the day ended.

Students piled up around hallways either talking to each other or going home.

You glanced further to your right and by the window and saw Lucas staring off to space, probably thinking about trying the new game that just came out.

And so you approached him and ruffled his hair resulting in him playfully glaring at you and intertwining your fingers together.

"Are you going back home now?" He asked you with a whine tone making you chuckle.

"Cute.. But to answer your question, I was thinking of trying the new ice cream parlor that opened. You in?"

He grinned like a mad man and immediately stood up and grabbed your bag.

"It's a date~"

---

After arriving at the shop, both of you ordered 4cups to try different flavors. What can I say, both of you were addicts.

"Is yours delicious?" Lucas asked as he fed himself some ice cream. You picked 2 different flavors with different toppings.

" What's not delicious in ice cream." You smugly said before scooping inside. You saw that Lucas opened his mouth and gestured to you to feed him, making you playfully roll your eyes before feeding him.

As he savored the flavor, he was watching you with a fond and soft expression, his head leaning on his hand. You really wanted to kiss him right not but public opinion matters.(Not)

And so, after hours of staying at the shop, the sun has set when you two left after buying again and again.(I swear I wanna do this too)

Both of you were walking home, good to say you two were neighbors!

The night has already taken over as you talk about random things, him casually answering or with a hum.

"Oh, would you date Miss (hot ass teacher) if you could?" You asked while skipping a few steps from him.

"Hmmm.. yes I would. She's hot." He grinned cheekily as you pouted with cheeks like a hamster.

"Then I'd also date a Professor (Male hot ass teacher) if I could!"

You fumed making him laugh out loud.

"Pfft.. He's married! Hahahaha!!" You stomped a few feets ahead away from him in a sulking manner.

You suddenly felt yourself being pulled, you back hitting a chest, Lucas' to be exact, you glanced at him with a red face.

"Now now, no need to be so jealous. I'd still pick you even if all those hot teachers line up for me." He left a quick kiss on your cheek before walking again, his hand gripping yours now.

You chuckled giddily and then placed your arm around his waist, side hugging him.

"That's good then! I'd also choose you with no complaints!"

After arriving at your front porch, Lucas passed your bag back to you.

"Thank you for spending time with me today..

And for putting up with my childishness." You told him, smiling wide.

"That's what I'm bound to do darling. Now, off you go before your brother comes barreling at me." Both of you giggled after that he kissed your knuckle and then your lips.

"I love you." He uttered out.

"[NAAAAMEEEE!!!!]" Your brother's voice was heard loudly making you wince.

"Alarm clock is here, I love you too, I'll see you tomorrow." You placed one last kiss on his lips before going inside your home.

"[NAMEE!]

"COMING KIEL!"

Lucas chuckled before thought crossed his mind.

'I will always spend my life with you whether it would be the past, present, or future.'

'Say Lu.. In another life.. you'll still choose me right?'

----

AYYYYY I'm not dead, just suffering. I apologize for not updating for so long, teachers just piled up their tasks like wtf.

ANYWAYS I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE THIS SOUND ANGSTY BUT

Pewpew.