"How could you say that?" His voice rose a little. I gave him a warning look, keeping a catious eye on Andrew.

"Tabitha, this is the second time that he'staken someone that I care about away from me. I can already see that you're completely brainwashed by him."

"That is not true Caleb." I breathed. If only he knew just how divided my heart was. "You know abolutely nothing about how I feel."

"Yeah, that's what you think." He tisked.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Since you'reso smart, tell me how I feel then."

He rolled his eyes, I could tell just by looking at him that he was irratated. "You know what you're feeling Tabitha, it's written all over your face. You're scared. You're afraid of losing him, yet you don't want to push me away either. You're so set on keeping both of us that you fail to realize that that's impossible. You don't want to admitt it, but deep down you know that you're going to lose Josh. So you're clinging on him for dear life." He exasperated. "I don't understand how you can't see that I love you. That I want to bewith you Tabitha. You are undoubtedly clueless. You have no idea as to do with you or your feelings. You're too afriad to love me back because you are afriad of what others might think of you, of us. But it doesn't matter Tabitha, all that matters is that we have each other." His face was serious, yet bored, as if everything he had just said was completely obvious.

I blinked a few times, not too surprised to find tears in my eyes. How could I have ever thought that he didn't know? If anyone else had to know, it would be him. I was foolish to think that he wouldn't know.

"Would you mind, um...looking after Drew. I need to uh...yeah." I sniffed, wiping at my eyes as I got up to go to my room.

The fact that he hit everything spot on made me cry. The world was shouting at me that Caleb was the one. It was one event after another that always led right back to him. I didn't know why I resisted. He'd left his girlfriend of almost nine months for me. Yet, I couldn't even get the courage to tell my boyfriend that things just couldn't work out between us.

I could only cry. My heart was actually hurting, and I honestly didn't know what to think or do. It was clear that I just couldn't continue a healthy relationship with Josh. Things between Caleb and I were just too complicatd for it to ever work.

I was still sobbing whe Caleb came in to my room after giving me sometime to myself. He sat down beside me, not saying anything, just letting me cry.

I wiped at my eyes and loked at him. His face was sad, his eyes were a deep blue and his jaw was tense.

"Where's Andrew?" I sniffed. Maybe I just needed to cuddle with my little brother.

"He's in his room watching TV." He said quietly. I sniffed again and turned on my side, facing away from him. "Listen, Tab...I didn't mean to hrt you, I just-"

"I'm fine Caleb."

He heaved a sigh, leaning down beside me as he draped an arm over me. "You can't lie to me Tab." That much was true. "This is all causing you a lot of pain and stress. You need to relax, it's not good for the baby." He brushed the hair from the side of my face and wiped my tears away.

I sniffed and sighed. He was right, I needed to calm down and get a grip. I was a big girl now, a mommy to be, I needed to get my life together.

"What are we going to do Caleb?" I whispered.

He sighed. "I honestly don't know Tab, but whatever happens, I'll still be here."

I was reminded of what he use to say when we were kids. I remeber that one time when I had fell and got a piece of a tree branch stuck in my palm. He had walked me back to my mother, telling me the entiretime that he was still right there.