Jimin - I'm sorry.

A/N

Hey there~ Here's the request! Please forgive my mistakes. I couldn't reread it because of work load. I tried my best and I hope you enjoyed this one! Happy reading~

Rayna's POV

"That's great, Jagi!" I smiled at Jimin, giving him a hug but his face wasn't happy, like he was sad.

"It means I'll be leaving you here... because I have to go to Seoul for the training and everything." He said lowly, looking down on his hands.

We were at the park, saying our goodbyes. Jimin just got accepted to BigHit and will actually be leaving this place to live his dream. We've only dated for a few months, but we had to separate way too soon. I thought it was unfair, but I don't want to hold him back, not when I know too well that I won't be staying here either.

"You won't be leaving me, jagi." I said, sighing as I sat beside him. He took my hand in his as he tugged on it lightly, making me look at him.

"What do you mean? You're going to Seoul too?" he asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. I bit my lip, tearing up and his hope was now gone. "Where are you going, Rayna?" he asked too softly that it hardly went out of his lips.

"I have to go... back." I said and his face fell.

I've been an exchange student here in Busan where Jimin's path crossed mine. We thought we'll be together forever, but life won't let us live happily so easily. When did life become our friend anyway?

"Will you come back?" he asked and I held his cheek in my hands,

"Ofcourse. I just... have to get things straight there before I come back to you. You have to promise to wait for me okay?" I said and he gripped my hand in his.

"You better come back to me... or I'll grow old, waiting." He said with a small smile appearing on his lips.

I couldn't help but to let a few tears fall. I didn't want to say goodbye, not now, not ever.

"What time will you leave tomorrow?" I asked as his thumb wiped away the stray tears on my cheeks.

"I'll leave in the morning." He answered with a sad smile, pulling me close to him, enclosing me in his arms.

"Is this... goodbye?" I asked then I felt his chin rest on the top of my head.

"Pabo. It's not a goodbye. You'll come back right? We're not even breaking up. We'll keep in touch. We'll figure things out." he said, tightening his arms around me.

"Will we survive this? Long Distance Relationship?" I asked, afraid.

Most of my friends with long distance relationships cries to me after everything falls out of place. I don't want that to happen...

"We'll make it work. I promise." He said, kissing the top of my head as I secured my arms around him, not wanting to let go, making every moment of this last, engraving it to the deepest part of my mind and heart.

If only I could stop time right now.

.

.

.

"Flight 457 to New York, Now boarding."

I gripped on my phone tightly, gathering all my strength to board the plane and to not run away, go to the nearest bus station and take myself to Seoul. I checked my phone once more and I didn't have any new messages. The last message I got from Jimin was last night after his meeting with the other members. He said they'll be going out together to get to know one another today, and maybe he was too busy to check his phone.