Suga - I Don't Even Care

WARNING: might contain some cursing but only a few at the last part ;)

Min Hae's POV

As I stand infront of locker, gathering the things I'll be needing for the first three period, I heard whispers around me with everyone's stares/glares on me.

Oh. He's here, I thought.

"Goodmornig" I heard his voice and the sound of the locker he, I assumed, leaned on creaked abit.I closed my locker and found him smiling at me with his hands in his pockets, looking as charming as ever. It's been months since he just suddenly decides that he wants to pursue me. The smart, popular, handsome, rich guy that everyone's drooling about. The guy who has a mental problem, liking a girl like me who's a nerdy wall flower, a nobody, everything he isn't. The guy whom I wanted to avoid falling for because I just might get hurt..

But it's too late.

Everytime he smiles at me or just even walk beside me, my heart never fails to flutter as my cheeks feel hot with my stomach doing some rumbling things, making me feel... weird.

The guy who might just break me. The guy who made me fall for him. The guy who made me feel like I'm a someone, even if I refused him alot of times.. Min Yoongi.

"Morning." I briefly say before walking ahead but he quickened his pace to catch up with me, and soon, we were walking side by side down the hallways of the campus, making everyone whisper endlessly once again.

"So, how's your day so far?" he asked

"Why do you keep doing this, Yoongi?" I stopped walking, looking at him and he did the same.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I mean.." I sighed. "I'm not even close to your standards, why are you playing with me?" I said with my voice slightly shaking.

He looked straight at me as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the empty lab room, closing the door behind him

"What are we doing he-"

"You're right." I stopped when he spoke. "You're not near my standards but why have you shaken up my heart? How come you make me do things I never thought I would? Why would you make me feel like a helpless fool, trying to make you notice me, gathering up courage to talk to you even if I know it'll be awkward when I run out of topic? I'd never even bother before, but why do you have this effect on me? Answer those questions then I just might answer why I'm pursuing you." he said looking at me straight in my eyes as I felt the weight of his sincerity in every single word he just said,

"Tell me.." he started softly as he hesitantly took a step towards me.

"Is it wrong to pursue the girl I like?" he asked..

"You're serious..?" I asked shakily, as my breathing was uneven my heartbeat was 10x faster than usual.

"Pabo. I was from the start." he said as he just enclosed me in his arms which I never want to let go of me. "Stop looking down at yourself, will you? You're worth more than you think."

"But-"

"Whatever your argument is, nothing will change what I feel for you." he said not even letting me finish my sentence.

I smiled as I clutched onto the back of his shirt.

"Will you give me the chance to make you feel how special you are and nothing of those which are in your head?" he asked pulling slightly, just enough to look at me.

"What chance?" I asked playing dumb with a smirk.

"Wi..Will..- Ugh that's not fair. You know what I mean." he said frustrated and flustered, trying to get the words out as his cheeks turn crimson red.