Namjoon - I can't live without you.

Annyeong~ Well I've finished YHM so I have less books to write. More updates for the one shots and SWM starting tomorrow~

I got excited writing this coz finally someone had requested for Namjoonie! I hope I did this right though >.< Gah~~ I'm anxious :<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Min Yeon's POV

It's start of winter once again. The weather where we use most of our clothes all at the same time in the hope that it would give us the warmth we need after battling the cruelty of the cold outside. It was so cold that it was so tempting to just stay in bed all day but despite the harsh weather outside, nothing's stopping my work. I sighed, getting out my bed and taking a bath, putting on 3 layers of clothing before going outside to head to the company.

I yawned as I walk by the coffee shop near our company.

"I need something to wake me up." I muttered to myself, hiding my half of my face on my scarf, trying to protect myself from the cold.

As I entered the coffee shop, the familiar warmth and aroma filled my senses, suddenly flashing back good old memories that happened 2 years ago.

"One iced Americano please~" I ordered from the cashier with a bright smile.

"Miss, you dropped this." One guy from behind me smiled, handing my hanky to me with his dimples showing.

"Oh, thank-you." I smiled back, accepting the hanky from him as my fingertips brushed his.

"Namjoon. You came!" A guy behind the counter wearing a black button up shirt smiled and welcomed the guy who gave me my hanky with a big hug.

"You told me your coffee shop is doing well hyung, I wanna check it out." He smiled at him, sneaking a glance at my direction. I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks flush.

Why do you keep staring at him pabo!

I mentally hit myself.

As the order came to me, I accepted it with a smile before I headed out but before I did, I heard that Namjoon guy by the cashier.

"Can I please have what she got?"

My heart started pounding. I smiled like an idiot on my way out of the coffee shop as I head onto my destination, going back to my daily life.

Am I gonna meet you again, Namjoon ssi?

"Hey Minnie yah~" Alice greeted me with a smile. She's been the barista in this coffee shop for a while and I've been a regular since that fateful day.

"Hey, Alice" I smiled, walking over to the cashier.

"What would you like for today? The regular?" She beamed.

"Nah, I think I'll have something sweet to get rid of the bitterness I'm feeling."

She frowned upon hearing my statement. Besides her being the barista of the coffee shop, she's been a good friend of mine ever since I helped her out from being a victim of some drunk guys following her. After that night, I found out she was actually working on the coffee shop I've always visited and since then we've started talking more often and became close.

"You know, I don't get it. Why do you guys have to separate when you love each other so much?" she made a stink face as she punched my order.

"I don't get it either, but yeah. Life happened." I shrugged, sighing as I paid. I walked to the sofa beside the window, admiring the view of the wind blowing the plants outside softly, couples walking close together, trying to protect themselves from the cold and children looking like snow mans with their very thick jackets and furry ear muffs. It was the same seat where we first met. This was also where we always sat, inaudibly claiming the spot from the other costumers as we were always here almost once a week.