Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 2)

I'm sorry for those who waited for awhile! I listed this as another request after you guys let me know that you were waiting for part two so after finishing all the request before it, I've made this! ^^ Enjoyyy~

There's a few violence here and there and some abusive scene.. I don't mean to offend anyone in any way. Please read at your own will.

Jungkook's POV

"W.what are you doing here?" she asked dumfounded as I stood there infront of her with my mouth slightly opened.

"I. I pass by here when I go home" I lied, gulping as I try to calm down my stupid thumping heart.

"I.is that so... W.well thank-you for saving me... again." She shyly said, not being able to hold my gaze. It was not much of a problem since I can't hold hers either.

Are my hands seriously sweating?

"W.well I'll go ahead, Jungkook ssi.." She said, snapping me back to my senses.

"I'll walk you home." I blurted out, gasping a little as the words left my mouth. "I mean, if it's okay with you..." I said scratching the back of my head as I slowly lift my gaze to meet hers.

"I.it's alright..."

"Are you still scared of me?" I asked, placing my hands in my pockets.

I can't blame her. I've never had a good image in the school anyway.

"No. I can never thank you enough for saving me twice today... I don't even know how to repay you..."

"Then let me walk you home. That will be enough." I smiled at her with my lips pursed into a thin line going to the side.

---------

"Who would have thought you had this side to you..." She softly said with a giggle.

"What do you mean?" I gave a small laugh as I look up the sky. The sun has set and it's getting late but I don't mind. Does she always walk this late alone?

"I mean, you're part of the most intimidating gang in school. Who knew you could actually be so warm and kind. Not to mention, silly." She smiled at me, looking into my eyes more comfortably.

"Well we all have our hidden sides right? Who could have thought you could talk more than a few sentences? I mean... You've been so quiet in class." I copied her sentence, only changing it a little as smile down at her.

As we reach an intersection, we stopped. I looked around and asked her what's wrong but she just shook her head and slightly smiled.

"It's okay. I can walk from here, why don't you go home already? It's getting late."

"It's fine. I'm already here so why not walk you all the way...?"

"Really, Jungkook ssi. This is more than enough. Thank-you for everything. Please take care on your way home. Okay?"

I nodded and stayed in place as she waved goodbye while walking to her street. I stayed and watched her until she turned to one of the houses and got in.

Well atleast I know she's home safe.

I started walking to the opposite direction, towards Taehyung hyung's home. I need to talk to him... Then I'll talk with Seonhye.

I have to make things right now. I don't anyone else to have her.

.

.

___________'s POV

"Why are you home this late?!" Appa shouted as soon as he heard the door creaked open.