Jimin - No Pain No Gain.

Kristyn's POV

As I closed the door of my locker, I walked with my head bowed down along the corridors as the students around me kept looking at even snickering at my bold confession last week. It's been freaking 5 days but they're still not yet over it.

I hate him... how could I have fallen with such cruel guy? Why... why did I even do that?

"J.j.Jimin oppa, I like you." I said with my eyes tightly closed as I clutch onto the ends of my skirt with my head bowed down. My hands were sweating and shaking while my face burns up with embarrassment. I never thought I'll be able to confess.

"You don't even know me, how can you like me?" he asked and I suddenly looked up, all confused and tongue tied.

"I... uh I..." I looked away, hiding my tears but he just left without saying anything.

It hurts to be rejected like that. I know he didn't say anything, but who wouldn't take that as a rejection? He could have just said "Sorry, I don't like you." That would have been better and easier to take than this kind of humiliation.

"Just who does she think she is, confessing to oppa like that."

"I know right? Where did she even get the courage?"

Girls laughed at me, guys snickered at me, but what hurts the most is when I pass by him in the halls and his friends starts laughing, he just stares at me without even doing anything.

"What did you expect Kristyn?" I muttered to myself as I entered my classroom, ignoring all their ridicules and mocking laughs.

.

.

.

"Hey hey Kristyn." Jungkook, one of Jimin's friends, called me. I looked at him, hugging my books tight as I gulp. He smirked as he made his way towards me with his hands shoved in his pockets

"I.i.I like you" he mocked and those students in the halls who witnessed it laughed.

I gritted my teeth as I stop the tears from falling. I turned away to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked and my knees started shaking.

"Let her go Jungkook."

My eyes got wide as I recognized the voice who spoke.

The voice who made my school days miserable.

The voice who broke my heart into pieces and even stepped on it.

The boy who never cared.

Park Jimin.

"Hyung, can't I play more?" he whined, not letting go of my wrist.

"I said LET HER GO." He shouted and everyone got quiet.

Among the group Jimin hangs out with, he's the playful but also the worst when he gets mad. Everyone in the school admired and feared him and his members all at the same time but they feared him the most.

Jungkook lets go and scoffed.

"What's with the temper hyung" he snickered before walking away coolly like as if nothing was wrong.

I lost all my energy as my knees gave out. I took deep breaths as I try to compose myself before finally deciding to stand up and just get the day over with. I gathered my books when I found them neatly stacked infront of me. I was surprised to see Jimin crouching down as he help me gather the other books. I stood up holding two books while he hands me the others.