Jungkook - 1-4-3

Lee's POV

1-4-3

Again? I thought.

"Min!" I groaned in frustration as she just giggled.

I'm getting frustrated receiving a message I don't understand.

"I told you, just text it back with 4-8-6." She just smiled cheekily.

"Who is this texting me anyway?" I asked and she just shrugged, but seeing her cheeky smile, I know she knows who this is.

4-8-6

"Will it stop?" I asked after sending the message.

"Maybe...." She just smiled.

I gave up and just shoved my lunch in my mouth, getting more hungry by the second as I try to squeeze out my brain the meaning of these numbers my bestfriend keeps on telling me to send.

After we ate lunch, we decided to go to the library since we still have more or so 20 minutes before the lunch break ends. We took our different paths as soon as we entered the library. She went directly to the romance rack while I made my way to the sci-fi rack.

Getting absorbed in the books infront of me, I didn't notice the person who was about to collide with me as we were both intently looking at the title of the books, bumping to each other quite hardly.

"Ah! Appo!" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Aigooo-" the guy infront of me was rubbing his forehead too. "Jjinja appo.." he muttered before our eyes met. His eyes went wide and bowed the second later while my cheeks were burning as my insides were twisting.

"C.chosohamnida Lee ssi..." he said, embarrassed.

"A.aniya, gwenchanayo..." I said shyly.

"Are you hurt?" he asked concerned, making my heart melt by the second.

"Ani, I'm fine. You?" I asked, unconsciously clutching at the ends of my skirt.

"Aniya, I'm good." He smiled, showing off his bunny cheeks and perfectly white set of teeth.

"YAH JEON JEONGGUK WHAT HAPPENED?! IS A SINGLE BOOK REALLY HARD TO FIND?" a voice was heard, followed by multiple shush from people around.

"Ahh Chosohamnida.." The guy bowed embarrassed.

"Hyung, stop complaining. It would have been easier if you helped me." Jungkook muttered as the guy approached us.

"Oh, Lee yah~ Annyeong!" he smiled his rectangular smile at me.

"Annyeong Taehyung sunbae" I chuckled.

"So that's why you were taking your time looking for it." Taehyung muttered, smirking at Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes quickly widens before nudging Taehyung by the stomach which got him crouching down.

"T.that hurt pabo." Taehyung chocked out the few words, visibly in pain.

"S.Sorry Lee ssi, we'll go ahead. See you in class?" he said nervously in which I just nodded my head to, waving awkwardly at the two before they hurriedly made their exit.

.

.

.

1-4-3

I was alone, walking home when I got another message. Min was not beside me to nag me about what to reply to I finally replied with words and not numbers anymore.

Do you even know what 1-4-3 means?

I squeezed my brain out for meanings but all I came up with was I-LOVE-YOU and that is not something a stranger would text you right?