Rating How He Sleeps

.

.

Even though each member comes home late, they all make sure to join you in bed every night after a hot shower.

Seokjin-

Jin sleeps pretty normal and is usually the one to spoon you for maybe half of the night. Sometimes he's the big spoon and sometimes he's the small one. Regardless he's a baby who needs attention.

10/10

Yoongi-

This man plays hard to get and I know he comes home stressed the hell out. Sometimes he's more than happy to cuddle and other times he's so stressed out that he only wants to sleep alone.

We'll give him a 6/10.

Hoseok-

I honestly feel like Hobi is a clingy sleeper and will always try to cuddle you no matter the situation. He would also try to have a light conversation about anything just to create a soothing atmosphere for both of you. But as always, he would be the first one to fall asleep.

10/10

Namjoon-

Namjoon is the type to read you a book to bed or even a story he made up from the top of his head. Joon is definitely the type to cuddle but doesn't do it often because of his size (and thickness) because he's scared of crushing you.

Other than that, Joon will talk your sweet little head off with theories and stories or even his thoughts that keep him up. I also lowkey feel like he would wake you up in the middle of the night to make him food because he can't cook.

9/10

Jimin-

You're the one rocking Jimin to bed because he's sore from practicing with Hoseok all day. He would plop on your bed after a hot shower and would ask to be rocked until he's asleep. He would never openly admit it but he's the baby in the relationship.

9/10

Taehyung-

Taehyung would more than likely join you after you've fallen asleep. You could be out cold and he would still whisper in your ear about the day he's had.  He's most definitely the bigger spoon...always. 

I also have a sly feeling that Taehyung is a little on the snoring side.

8/10

Jungkook-

He ain't going to bed because he always on his damn game. But if he does go to bed, he would love to be spooned and cuddled. He would also like to have late-night conversations like Hobi and may end up going to bed at like 4 am but they would hit different on rainy days.

8/10