🕷You try to escape them🕷

You plan your escape and try to leave your mafia boyfriend.

.

.

.

Seokjin-

It all seemed like the perfect opportunity to escape.

There was a big party for the national gangs of Korea. It seemed a bit strange at first, but the bosses agreed that this could be the perfect chance to make more deals and open up more trades along the North and the South.

While Jin was busy talking with the boss of Itaewon and the boss of Gwangju; You took the chance to sneak back home and collect your pre-packed suitcase. You quickly sped away and made it to the main highway.

After only ten minutes of driving you saw headlights following you and they approached faster and faster. Before you knew it, You were hit and your car spun off the road and into a ditch. Luckily the ditch wasn't deep and you were freed by the paramedics.

You woke up the next morning in a hospital and was greeted by a pissed Kim Seokjin.

"Get ready for hours of torture.."

Jimin-

You and Jimin were forcefully lumped into an arranged marriage and he banned you from ever leaving his sight. He purposely purchased a mansion in the middle of the woods with a wired electric fence just so you can leave.

One night when he was sleeping, you took the opportunity to quietly go through his dresser and look for they remote that disabled the fence. You were almost finished before your hand hit a glass of water and it shattered onto the wood floors.

Your body went into a panic as you ran out the room.

You heard his body leap out the bed and chase after you but you didn't care. You quickly lost him and hid in the kitchen pantry.

"Y/n....how dumb do you think I am?" You heard his foot steps go quiet and soon heard a gun click jut outside the pantry.

You knew he was in the kitchen and had to hold your breath and nearly clenched your ass in nervousness.

Your legs shook and you felt like surrendering ....but you wouldn't. You had to keep fighting no matter how many times it took.

You heard him quietly leave the kitchen and waited a few seconds before stepping out. The cold hardwood felt like fire to your feet as you quietly tip-toed through the still and quiet mansion.

You seen a movement on the corner of your eye and was quickly tackled onto the ground with what felt like a thousand bounds of brick. Your arms were forced behind your head and you felt a cold object brush against your ear.

You forcefully turned your head to see Jimin's gun right at you eye. His eyes looked like to sharp knives ready to take your head off as he put all his force on your back.

"You must think I'm very dumb."

Taehyung-

Tae was a very cold boss whom showed zero emotion for anyone.

You were forced to marry him when your father's both agreed to form a stronger alliance. The male was always quick to make degrading and cold remarks towards you about the marriage and even threatened to kill you right in front of your father.

Everyone brushed it off and felt as if marriages like these were done all the time and you both will grow to love each other dearly.

Wrong.