The Race (Yoongi)🌹🖤

.

.

.

"First Place."

That's where Yoongi had to be every time he made the biggest sale, the biggest kills, and the biggest cases in his gang. He was a nasty man and played around with people's minds. He never kept a girl around because of the fact that he hated the idea of love and what it might bring him in a long run. 

There was one girl in particular who broke his heart in the past and caused the male to crave the feeling of being in "First Place". She always fucked around with people's minds as well; But she was different from him. She was a seducer and lead him on for a whole year. In their business, You can lead someone on for a while if it leads to the bag. Being the Gang lord Yoongi was, He was on the market dead or alive with the money on his head like a jackpot. Once he was down, the streets would be cleared from drugs, weapons, and criminals and people would be free to live again.

But No....

Yoongi was made for the job; Born and raised into it. She was like his drugs. Both of them lead massacres together as the King and Queen. God have mercy for the person who tried to step to the Queen any kind of way and Yoongi would handle it with blood. That person would first be tied for days at a time with no food, no water, and nothing but hours of torture. After the hell show, They are fed to one of Yoongi's pet Cheetahs.

After they broke up every other male in the Mafia was after her. Y/N Y/L/N. Yoongi wasn't letting her go that easily though; Tonight would be the biggest Mafia Gala in the nation and who knows who would be there to try and claim his prize.

Even though her love for him was all an act; His love for her was still there and he'd do anything to have her back.

.

.

The Gala starts in another hour but people have already made their way inside of the beautiful building.  You step out of your vehicles and take your pictures, feeling yourself in the process. 

You see Yoongi pull up in his beautiful white Rolls Royce. He immediately spots you and looks at you like a lion stalking it's prey. He walks over to you and holds out his hand. You feed into his little game and set your hand in his. He bends down slightly and kisses the top of your hand. "I just knew you'd be here.." He looks back up to you and guides you towards the entry.

When the both of you walk in, the energy quickly stiffens as everyone knows the drill. The King and Queen walks in hand in hand while everyone else parts ways. Men and Women eyes the both of you; Some in fear and some behind mask to hide their identity. 

Yoongi places a hand on your waist to make the message clear to everyone. Even though the both of you "Broken Up" You were still off the market for dating and partnerships. Yoongi and his goons would make sure to keep everyone away from you.

The only thing that could possibly get through Yoongi and his goons wasn't a thing at all but a who; And who would be intelligent enough to do that? His ex-partner.

 Jung Hoseok.

He would also be attending the Gala that night and wasn't on good terms with Yoongi. Hoseok was also a seducer and was after the thing that was after Yoongi. Who was after Yoongi? Y/N. She wasn't off the hook either and was known to kill multiple men in one night. Hoseok was called up to complete the job by his company and get under your skin. 

This led to him sleeping with you right behind Yoongi's back and a shoot out was almost done as well. Yoongi was able to find out through the eyes of his goons and the scared people under him. Knowing that Hoseok would be here any moment only made him up the security and body guards. 

.

As if the Heavens heard your thoughts in walks Hoseok and he laid eyes on you immediately. 

His leather Jacket was loose on his figure and as he walked towards you his Doc Martens click on the marble floor

His leather Jacket was loose on his figure and as he walked towards you his Doc Martens click on the marble floor. You can't help but smile at his boldness.

The closer he gets, Yoongi signals his men to grab their weapons and step the the male approaching. "Yoongi, I'm not here for the drama bro." Hoseok looks over to you and gives his beautiful smile with his little beauty mark barely on his lips. You eye the male up and down and run loose fingers through your freshly done silk press. You'd be lying to yourself if you said that the male didn't turn you on. 

Hoseok lifted a hand and made a light signal wave. Out from the darkness came men in suits with guns galore. They looked like a military force and Yoongi didn't stand a chance with his twenty men. "If you don't mind, I just came for the beauty next to you..." 

Hoseok walked up to you and gracefully picked you up bridal style. "It's nice to see you again Hobi.." The male playfully rolled his eyes and looked at you with his playful smirk that was all to superior. "You are the only one who I'd let call me that." He guides you out of the building and into his Black shining SUV.

Inside of the building stood a raging Min Yoongi who surely wan't in First place but Second behind Jung Hoseok. How can one of his best men betray him like this? Both are now fighting for the Queen like a chess board. He now had to call in another one of his closely trusted men with a base that they could bring together. 

This man knows Yoongi from previous work together and drug movements. This man wasn't a seducer but was good with money and knew how to make sure all of it was in it's place after every move. He was currently in Honduras for the weekend making another move and visit to some Latina's he knew closely.

Yoongi stepped from the crowd of partying people and outside to make his phone call. "Hey! Yoongi I was busy at the moment what's so important that you had to call?" The male's voice was hoarse and was slightly woken up by the call.

"You know why I'm calling Taehyung so book the flight and try to be here as early morning as possible..."

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Are you on team Yoongi or Hoseok?)

(I'm Lowkey for team Hoseok...)