Family Dinner (Jimin) 🐥

.

.

.

(A/N: This is when his parents come)☠

.

.

You and Jimin held hands tightly under the table. His parents looked like they were ready to pull their son from the table and leave.

You were shaking and squeezing Jimin's hand like you were giving birth.  They didn't even say hello to both of you and to be worst they were only speaking in Korean and you had no clue about what was happening. 

(Bold=Korean)

"Jimin! Who is this?!" "Ma! Don't please! She is my girlfriend and I would hope you support our relationship" Dad, please speak to her about it!"

Jimin's father looked at you and whispered down to his mother. You already know by how they're speaking that they had no respect for you and wouldn't accept you for a daughter-in-law. You tapped Jimin's hand and excused yourself to the bathroom. Once all the way inside of a stall; You opened the Uber app and looked for someone to pick you up and take you home.

Your anxiety was high and you were struggling to not cry and have a mental break inside of a stall. You were trying to be a supportive girlfriend and meet his family, but this shit is for the birds and you were done with it.

After the app sent a confirmation for someone to get you; You peek your head through the doors to see if his family was still there and surely they were .....You could tell that they were speaking about you and Jimin looked tired of both of them.

You look out the window and see your ride is here and speed walk quickly through the people being seated at tables.

The uber driver saw you and unlock the doors to the car and you quickly hopped in. Before the driver pulled off you looked back at Jimin and his parents and felt slightly guilty for leaving like that. OH WELL....

The driver leaves the resturaunt and takes you home while listening to Khalid: Location.

.

.

.

"I can't believe you let some ...some....ANIMAL into our family! And what about your lineage JIMIN?! Half black seriously?!-" 

Jimin slaps his hands on the table and glares down onto his mother's surprised figure. "You can criticize me all you wish...But don't speak on my children or my wife....UNDERSTAND!?" 

Jimin walks through the crowd of confused people and to the bathroom to find you. 

Too bad you're gone..