He Ruins Your Hair Products (Hoseok)💇🏾‍♀️

I figured I'd write something a little wholesome for Hobi, y'all gonna be mad for this next chapter of "I'm Too Good For You..."

Anyways I may post that chapter tonight or I may finish my next chapter for the Bang Yongguk ff on my Tumblr page.

Q: If you could have a genuine conversation with any kpop/krnb idol, who would it be?

A: For me, it would be Bang Yongguk. I like his mindset. Plus he seems like a very mellowed person to be around.

.

.

.

Your arms burned with each stroke of the brush as you carefully sectioned and brushed through your hair. A sigh left your lips as you took a minute to drop your arms and relax your figure to breathe in and out.

Hoseok watched in amusement as he watched while sitting in your shared bathroom.  He always heard your moans and complaints about your hair and how hard it was to keep up with managing it.

In the end, you never failed to impress the male with how good you are with coming up with different styles...braids being his favorite on you. "From back here, your part on the bottom row to the left looks slightly crooked."

He always knew how to fuck with you.

His heart-shaped smile formed as you slowly turned to annoyingly eye the male. "Why didn't you say anything three rows ago?" He stood and carefully look through each braid to ensure the rest of the parts looked even and well sealed. "It's not like anyone will notice Jagiya...except me y'know?"

He playfully giggled as you eyed him through the mirror.

"Hobi, why do you always do this to me?" You pouted as your feet and arms began to go sore from the almost two hours of standing to complete your hair. Of course, it wouldn't matter if you were going to take them out the next day. But, you planned on keeping these in for a good week and that meant wearing them outside too.

"Want me to take over?"

His words rung in your ear for a few seconds as you thought them through. Hoseok always wanted to learn everything about your hair. It fascinated him in a way to bond with you and become closer.

And of course, if you both were to have children someday, it was a must that he learns to do curly hair for when your not around at the moment.

Today happened to be the day his practice began. You handed him the comb and he began parting away at the last two sections. You even made sure to tell him all the tips and encouraged him to do his best.

Not going to lie, his slender fingers worked magic in rubbing the cool grease through your scalp.

"Now, when you seal the ends, be sure the rubber bands have oil on them."

You pointed over to the small container of black rubber bands that contained a small amount of jojoba oil. He nodded sincerely before using a few clips to hold the fresh parts together.

You turned to your phone and quickly respond to your friend who's been left on "read" for the past hour now and for a split second, sees Hoseok in the corner of your eye.

You place your phone back on the counter and turn to see your boyfriend dumping the whole container of rubber bands into your Mielle's rosemary cream. 

"HOSEOK, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

Your voice alone made the male stop his actions and immediately set down the few remaining rubber bands.  "What do you mean? They already had oil on them so dumping them into the cream would be faster and more efficient...right?" His eyes were wide as he watched the steam rise from your head...literally.

You took a few deep breathes as you mentally counted to ten and tried to excuse his actions. Perhaps you should have been a little sterner with your hair products. 

"Hobi sweety, it's alright if you put the oil in the rubber bands...but not if you put all of it in hair cream." His face softened as he saw how much your products meant to you. He even remembered you talking about how expensive it was for your mother to ship you a care package every month since you moved to Korea.

That wasn't even including the cost of the hair products.

"I'm sorry Jagiya. Can you give me another chance?" He engulfed you in a tight hug as you playfully tried to leave his grasp. Perhaps it could have been worse?

You nodded as the male playfully danced around your figure.

Even with the now mixed hair products, he still managed to do a better job than you thought and even tied your scarf perfectly.

You both now accompanied each other on the couch as Hoseok clicks through Amazon to replace your now ruined products.

"See? I told you that stuff is expensive. It's twenty-eight dollars for one set of shampoo and conditioner on here!

He gave a sarcastic smile at your words before grabbing his card from his back pocket and prepared to check out. "With the money I make, almost nothing is "expensive"."