✔When Their Child Gets Bad Grades❌

A/N Hey guys! sorry I've been late. I'm almost finished with my online courses and I just started my Japanese class so I've been super busy. On the plus side, I will be updating all my stories Friday- Sunday.

I'M ALSO GOING TO SEE ATEEZ FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

(Maknae Line)

Jimin-

When Jimin came home and told you about (Y/S/N) and his behavior during read aloud, he was beyond upset with him. Apparently he was giggling and playing around with his friend Yosuke. Not only this but during the spelling test(Y/S/N) failed 24/30 words.  It may seem stupid but he was in 2nd grade and didn't do much all day so memorizing 30 words isn't really much for him.

"What should the punishment be Y/N?" You both look down at (Y/S/N) and Jimin walks over to the closet and grabs a belt. (dang...😖)

"Let's jog his memory..."

Taehyung-

Taehyung-

You and Taehyung had mad it to the twins school and both of you were not ready for this conference especially since (Y/D/N) and (Y/D/N) never acted out at home so why at school? Taehyung opened the door for you to walk in first and have a seat across from the teacher who also had a disappointed look on her face.

"I'm very sorry to pull you both this evening for this talk; but I'm very upset with the twins last three test results. Both are below 62% which is not a passing grade here."

You and Taehyung looked at each other with disappointment but dropped your faces at the Twins who were oblivious to the situation. Tae got up and looked at the teacher. "I'm sorry but we must leave now, we'll handle them once we get home...."

"

Jungkook-

You had to pray for (Y/S/N) before Jungkook gotten home from work. He got a call from the school about (Y/S/N) report card and he was not too happy. Three F's, two B's, and one C was not acceptable because those grades show lack of participation. Besides the two B's your son was gonna be in a lot of trouble with Jungkook.

As you finished the dishes you heard your husbands car pull in the garage and you hear the door open. "Where is he?" was all he said before charging upstairs.

 "Where is he?" was all he said before charging upstairs