The Royal Tutor (Taehyung)🤴🏻

A First Impression must say a lot about you and your character. Why? Because it lets others know if you deserve their respect or not.

"Hello? King Kim? Yes, I shall take the offer to tutor your son Prince Taehyung." The highness on the other line face beamed with glee.

Someone who'll take his offer and fix his son? Deal!

"Oh yes! That's great news Ms.Y/L/N! When can you come?"

I thought for a minute before answering. " I'll be arriving at the palace in an hour, please be ready." With that he ended the call and you continued packing.

You looked forward to meeting the Prince and fixing his problems. You've heard word around the town that he's a handful and so are the other princes.
Turns out his elder brothers are a few rebels themselves.

No big deal to you though, you were a professional at your work and even traveled to different countries to help princes and princesses as well.
This was gonna be easy.
.
.
The limousine pulled into the front gates of the palace as the driver stepped out to input a code and unlock the gates.
The palace came closer quickly and you prepared your bags to step out.

The King stood at the front of the palace and held his arms out wide while waiting for your embrace. "Welcome! I'm so glad you can make it!" He took your arm lightly and guided you back inside.
"I'm happy to be of help to you your highness. Where are the princes? I shall meet them."

He smiled widely and opened two tall and wide doors that held a study full of books, A nine foot table in the middle, and a golden chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Sitting in the corner near a large window with book in hand was Prince Namjoon. He wore a grey button up shirt with two top buttons undone and dark jeans along with dark rimmed glasses.
He stood up and walked up to you with his hand out ready for you to shake it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Y/L/N." He kisses your hand gently and moves back to his eldest brother approaching.

"I am Prince Seokjin, it is a pleasure as always." He bows slightly and gives a kiss on your hand.

"It's wonderful to meet both of you. I see you all must be studying so I should unpack.." The two males went on about their studies....and then there was Prince Taehyung.
He was asleep with a book covering his head.

The King walked over the the male slowly and smacked his back hardly.

"You foolish boy, introduce yourself at once! Show some respect!"
The male sits up sleepily and gives a sarcastic hand wave of dismissal.

The King rolls his eyes in dissatisfaction and prepared to leave the room.

"Anyways Mrs.Y/L/N you know what to do and one of the servants shall lead you to your room." With that he leaves the four of you in the study.

"So, your name is Y/N?"Taehyung  approached you with a smug look on his face..almost as if he was silently mocking you.
"It's Y/L/N to you and yes I'm here as the royal tutor."

He reaches his hand out to shake yours but then quickly pulls it back before you could touch him.
You look up at him with a confused face only to be met with a cold stare.
"Don't think of this a warm welcome tutor." He walks to the door and prepares to walk out the study.

"Your not our first tutor nor our last."
.
.
.
.
.
.