He Ruins Your Hair Products (Seokjin)💇🏾‍♀️

(a/n): okayyy so real quick, based on the image alone let us imagine Jin as this grunge kind of guy with piercings and tattoos who genuinely loves you but doesn't know anything about black hair and little to nothing on black culture.

Let's just teach him real quick.

.

.

.

You sat with your legs crossed on your sectional couch while Fullmetal Alchemist plays on your TV.  Your hair was damp as you just finished a long-awaited wash on your hair.

Everything was set out in order to apply from the Blue Magic to the Aunt Jackies. "Well, I can't ignore you for too long, hair." You began sectioning off your hair to start your favorite two-strand twist style. "Hey, babe can you..." You look up to see Jin walking through the living room, also fresh out of the shower. His sweat pants stuck slightly to his moist body as his tattoos were on full display, along with his chest and back. 

His hair was sticking to his face and neck as his hands swept it back smoothly. "What are you doing to your hair?" You sat your wide-tooth comb down beside you and began to apply the wild hair growth oil. "Baby, we've been over this how many times now? Today is wash day and the hair must be done!"

He plops down next to you and switches the TV to a show he prefers to watch. "Uh, I know damn well..." He smiles at your response and giggles while trying to playfully take your oil from your hand. "Why are you doing this? I can actually use your help if you're that bored!" He gently rubs his nose piercing and reaches out to take some of the Aunt Jackie from your lap.

"See, mhm now you're being mor- HEY WHAT THE FUCK!" He jumps back at your voice as you look over to see him mixing the hair cream with the oil. 

"No! baby you not supposed to mix the whole thing like that..." He gave back a sarcastic pout and continued to hand you back the products. "I'll order you some more tonight since there are no hair stores here."

He stood and began to leave the room before you reached out to pull him back. "Wait, One day we might have a daughter together and you'll need to know how to do hair...come sit back down."  He followed your orders as you stood up and moved to sit between his legs.

"Choose one of the sections I parted and take a little bit of grease on your fingertip and rub it through the section. " He nodded with your instructions and continued to start twisting down the section of hair. Once he was finished, He took the mirror and showed you his finished product. "How does this one look?" 

Even though the twist was slightly messy, he did a perfect job. Plus the joy on his face made you feel more proud of him for even practicing on you...or the fact that you kinda enjoyed his slight hair tugging.

Eventually, Jin ended up finishing most of your head once you fell asleep. "Baby, we have to put your things away." His voice was soft and gentle as shook your body lightly but, of course, you weren't budging. He picked you up and gently sat you on your side of the bed after carefully placing your bonnet on your head.

He placed a soft kiss on your temple before returning to the living room to clean up your dead hair and supplies.

.

.

(a/n): yall don't understand I love me some Jin 😭. It's so hard to find any imagines with Jin, ESPECIALLY with a black girl. Like we know he gonna get an Asian girl but it's nice to dream and have the moment!!!