King's Dead (Jimin)👑

(A/N:  So since there isn't enough votes for me to decide, I wanted to make something new.  Also Jimin with BLACK HAIR will always be superior don't come for me tho......)

.

.

.

Running.

You and Jimin ran hand and hand going deeper into the woods. You both betrayed your Kingdoms and now it's falling. Your lungs were on fire as your legs powered you like an engine. The King is dead and nobody would believe if you said you didn't do it...

Because you did..

'You both picked up the pacing as the horses came closer on your heels. "Y/N! Were going to hide in the river!" Jimin picks you up bridal before you can give your answer. Both of you land straight into the water and held each other as tight as possible. You feel the knights on the horses near the water and look inside. 

Thank God it was midnight and Jimin planned the escape perfectly.

Once both of you are sure about the horses being gone, You both emerge from the water and catch your breaths. Jimin's arm is secure on your waist as he hoist you onto dry land and begin the walk to his safe cottage.

We'll go back to the beginning

You were married off to the King as a payment for the cattle and plants to last the winter.  You tried to disagree but before you knew it, You were being married off to the King. He was a nasty man who used people to his advantage and never cared for his Kingdom. After two years of being stuck in that Hell Palace with no way out; You grew desperate for escape and would do anything to get out of there.

The King was to make a trade with a neighboring Kingdom. Jimin was your savior and once he saw how unhappy you are under the fake smile. He would sneak to you every night and plan the escape just in due time. He would sneak in meals and small gifts from his Palace. You were more than grateful towards Jimin and now that the both of you killed the man who was supposed to be your husband; You feel complete for the first time in years. 

"Y/N, Please make your self comfortable." You slip of your broken heels and walked to the couch to have a seat. Jimin created the small building by himself so nobody knows about it. You finally felt safe from everything especially now that he was here with you for comfort.

Jimin took off his suite and changed into regular sweats and t-shirt. If you wouldn't have known about him; He'd look like a regular commoner to you. 

As he came to your figure and sat next to you; He helped you with your gown and took off the wet fabrics. You both get everything off until your left in nothing but your white laced bra and underwear. 

"I have spare clothes in the-" You cut him off with a kiss of your gratitude  which he has no hesitation to return. It was too long overdue and both of you needed this; The relief of stress off of both your shoulders. He brings his hand to your thighs and breaks the kiss. "Are you sure you want to go through with this my Queen?" You don't need to think for an answer, You grab his face and he leans in to meet you. 

"I've wanted you for a whole year Jimin. Now that were both free there are no rules for our relationship." He pulls your legs to the end of the couch and slides off your underwear. He moves closer and gives baby kisses on your folds. You pull his hair in frustration and groan; "Jimin, please don't tease me!" 

"I won't tease you my queen....Just beg for more.." He used his mouth and began giving nice long kisses to your sensitive spaces. "J-Jim-in" You try to hold yourself over the edge but your legs were going weak by his kisses alone. How could you let this man control you?

"Shhh lower your tone, We don't know if anyone's still looking for you." Jimin stands to began undressing himself. Once he finished your gaze met with his. "Don't worry my lovely, I'll make it fit smoothly.." He gives you one of his deadly Libra smirks and goes to remove your bra.

"Now try not to scream too loud, Please." 

He pushes himself in and holds your body down to avoid your squirming. "W-WAI...Jim-" You pant and whine for him to slow down on you. His strokes are long and slow on your warmth and his member filled you tightly to the point where you couldn't move.  "Shhh.." He wipes the tear strands on your cheeks. He rubs your leg and lifts it carefully to match his thrusting. His pants and grunts are low yet soft for only the both of you to hear.

"And to think you had all of this saved for someone like that guy." 

Jimin's pacing quickened and he hardened in your warmth. Your body began shaking with his movements and you make the first release in the pressure build up.  "Jimin please, let's take a break..." Your voice was small compared to his and your body was still shaking with every contact with his hips. 

"No No baby, I have you now and we have all night to finally enjoy each other.'' He pulls out and flips you over gently. One of your legs supports your body on the couch while Jimin holds your hips in place. He rubs one hand over your ass and goes back in your tight warmth. 

He moans lowly and throws back his head in the pleasure moving through his lower region. "I love you Y/N, You know that?" He leans down and kisses your earlobe. Both of you hold position and Jimin begins moving his hips to meet your ass. His breathing hitches with yours and both of you nearly collapse with your second time cumming and his first approaching. 

"I love you too Jimin..." You moan out in joy as Jimin hits the spot that makes you go mad. "I love you so much and I'm glad that we killed that man." Both of you cum in unison and drop onto the couch. Jimin't group loosens on your waist and reaches to give you a kiss on the lips. 

"Let's take a bath..." He gives you another dangerous smirk and picks you up bridal.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: Ya'll please don't be mad at me, This is my first smut EVER and hope I wasn't letting ya'll down too much. Anyways cast ya'll votes in!)

(Naw but seriously how was it?)