A Part-Time Sitter (Yoongi)

.

I know this long overdue...

(Warning⚠: Short!)

.

You felt your body being rocked as you slowly woke up to Yoongi above your figure.  "Get up and put some clothes on, we got a long day." You mentally rolled your eyes at the male before sitting up to regain your thoughts. 

You were given a side job to watch the son of your boss who's a gang member...who also is now in your house...and now you could possibly be involved in a raid. The situation gave you a headache as you removed your bonnet for your hair to breathe. "Hey, Yoongi why are you even here?" His body turned back to your figure as you sat on your bed dazed and confused. "Well, because my house is currently under surveillance so I have to stay here for...hopefully up until or no longer than a month."

"A MONTH?! Nigga unless you got rent money in hand with some groceries, your lucky I don't kick your ass out tonight! Secretly, you enjoyed male company because of the fact that you're a young woman living alone in the city with no protection. But it wasn't worth having Yoongi bring in different gang members in every night. Your two beds and one bathroom weren't enough.

"Hey! I said up to a month, meaning it could just be for a week for all I know. Don't get your thongs in a twist y/n." You kissed your teeth at the male as you got up to wash your ass and change your clothes.

You didn't even care about an outfit choice so you settled on regular black joggers and an oversized Street Fighters tee. "I'm gonna have to get some box braids soon..." You left the bathroom only to see Yoongi on his phone typing away. "Finally, you took damn near twenty minutes and we need to go."

Once again you rolled your eyes while walking to the door to slide on some regular-ass white vans. "Why am I even going? This doesn't got shit to do with me!" The male side-eyed you as he lifted his shirt to show his glock 19 tucked in the waist ban. "Because if you don't, I can't guarantee your safety if someone were to come here."

He smirked at your shocked face before reaching past you to open the door. 'Now let's go, Jimin's waiting."

.

.

.