Loving You Can Make the Devil Cry (Jimin)

.
.
.
.
"Don't you feel the slightest bit of bad?" The male before you rolled his eyes and sat his glass down slowly.

"And? What about feeling bad? The more suspicious you act around her the more you make us obvious." He picked up his fork and knife and began to cut into his steak.
"Jimin! I'm serious! You have a wife and two sons!"
He smacks the table lightly only to get your attention.

"Don't try to turn back like your sorry for what we've started. This is a secret relationship yes. I pay your bills, I bough you a 3,000 square foot pent house, and even invested into your small business. Don't worry about my wife or sons. She won't find out."

Park Jimin.
One of the riches CEOs and Entrepreneur of Busan South Korea. He has a multimillion dollar estate with two sons, a wife, and a Rottweiler.
His life seemed perfect and that he had nothing to worry about; but still he chose to have an affair.

Y/N Y/L/N.
Works as a receptionist for Mr.Park at Park Enterprise and comes from LA. She came to Busan for college and originally had a small part time job at a Starbucks.
She met Mr.Park one day near closing time. He can in and ordered an iced vanilla latte with extra cream and a vanilla cake pop. He seen her as "potential" and offered her a job as a receptionist.

She took the job immediately and by the next week she was working for the male who payed her gloriously.
One day he offered her a lunch date that day by day escalated into an affair.

"Ms.Y/L/N, would you like to come over to my place for a few hours?" He takes a swig of wine before sharing his deadly gaze with you.
"...Or would you like to spend a night?"

You take a sip of water and gaze at the male. Your eyes slowly wandered to the side of his head.

Just behind him and two booths down you seen his wife Mrs.Park. With another man...

"Jimin! Is that Mrs.Park?!" His eyebrows furrow as he slowly turns his body to see nobody other than his  wife with another man.
He didn't act at that moment.

He waited for a second and you sat there with anticipation; waiting for what could happen next. It felt like seconds turning into hours. Both of you sat there watching the two before Mrs.Park leaned over the table and kissed the male.

The male turned back to look at you but not with anger.

But relief.

He gazed at you and smiled brightly. His eyes turned it to small crescents as his smile got bigger and bigger.
"Mrs. Y/N, Can you come with me please?" He reaches into his wallet at left 60,000 won on the table.

All you could do was nod slowly as he walked to your side of the table and helped you up. Both of you began speed walking out of the fancy restaurant.

He quickly brought you outside to his 2020 Ashton Martin and drove off quickly.
You could see the anxiousness on his face as he nearly sped on the streets of Korea. You had no idea what he was doing but you were more curious by the second.

The drive lasted for another eight minutes before he pulls into his home. "I'll be back in 20 minutes."

He enters inside and closes the door.

"Thank you for staying with my boys but I'll be taking over the rest of the night." He reaches inside of his wallet and pays the babysitter 50,000 won.

"Daddy how come your home early?" His seven year old sat down his tablet a jumped up to hug the male.

"Never mind that, I came to get both of you! Now let's pack some bags and go on a vacation!" His sons smile beamed with joy as he ran upstairs to begin packing.

As for the other, the male scoops up the five year old and brings him upstairs to pack.

After another twenty minutes he grabbed the boys an their bags to take them outside to the car.
Your boredom quickly eased up when you seen the male jogging outside with his sons.
He tossed the bags in the trunk and helped the children in before speeding off once again.

"Hello miss!" "Hello!" Two voices called to you in the back as you just smiled and greeted the boys.

"Daddy, what about mommy?" Jimin peered into the rear view mirror to look at his five year old. "Mommy decided to leave for some time." Your eyes widened at his words.

What the hell have you gotten in the middle of?

"Uh Jimin? Where in the hell are we going?"
He gave you another one of his chilling yet charming smiles before answering.

"A place we won't be found. Your penthouse."
.
.
.
.
.
.