The Silence Is Loud (Jungkook)

.

.

Three hours.

That's how long it's been since you've been with Ji Hwan. His body was stiff and would barely move but he was still breathing, thankfully. You sit up softly and walk downstairs towards the kitchen. There he was at the island eating some of the leftovers. 

If you were't pregnant; You would beat his ass yourself. "Why do you keep doing that?" He looks up at you clueless as if he forgotten everything that just happened three hours ago. It broke your heart that he wasn't listening but you were more hurt that he kept beating Ji Hwan for the smallest things that weren't even worth it. Discipline was one thing, But that wasn't it.

"I don't know what your talking about but please go and get Ji Hwan down here to wash these dishes..." He goes back to eating but you stand there with a very annoyed face. Is he serious right now?!

You walked up to him and smacked his food down. He returned an annoyed glare and pushed past you to walk upstairs. You tried to waddle fast and stop him before reaching your son's room but it was too late. You couldn't move back up the stairs fast enough and almost ran out of breath on the way up. 

Jungkook comes back grabbing Ji Hwan by his hair.  The boy was struggling to stand and was favoring one of his legs over the other. He was holding one of his arms tightly and panting with every movement of Jungkook.

His arm is broken.

"Let him go! He needs to see a doctor!" You walked back down the stairs to meet the male with your son. "Not until he does these dishes like I've asked." He drags Ji Hwan to the sink and he starts to cry with the pain he's in. He slowly reaches over and turns on the water to start. "Move faster....." Jungkook slams his fist near the boy and Ji Hwan tries his hardest to move faster but his broken arm couldn't move. His right leg was twitching and had deep bruises at even showed open scars that couldn't hide on his lighter complexion. 

"You caught your breath and moved towards Ji Hwan. You moved the boy slowly and moved him behind you carefully. "What did he do to you Jungkook?!" Your body shoke with your sudden movements and you felt yourself start to cry. 

You felt guilty and responsible just as much as Jungkook for not doing anything sooner to Ji Hwan's injuries. If you were to go to the hospital; they would ask you both immense questions for the cause of the injuries and you wouldn't be able to handle CPS taking him away.

"He didn't do anything to me but he needs to start listening. Until then, He will keep getting beatings." You carefully grabbed Ji Hwan's free hand and pushed past Jungkook and towards the door. You grabbed your purse, keys, slides and both of you walked out the door. 

Ji Hwan carefully but quickly slid into his seat and held onto his arm. You quickly got in and started the car. You begin to pull out of the driveway and see Jungkook standing on the porch with HIS keys in hand. 

.

.

.

.

.