(Jace x You) Meet my family...

Jace and you were walking down the street from your home to the institute. The institute wasn't far away from home to be honest and, that was quite convenient. Jace wore his usual, all black. You tried to covince him to wear something different than black but he just jumped back as if you told him to put on a pink shirt....which you didn't but, that would be actually preety funny.

Jace turned his head towards you and smiled nervously. "Sooo (Y/N). Are you ready to meet my family? Please don't freak out ". You giggled and looked down for a second before looking up at him and exploring his face. Well, more like admiring. You could never miss his beautiful facial features. Even his white lines, white scars or white runes -whatever you call them- made him more perfect than imperfect. "Enjoying the view?"He raised and dropped his eyebrows twice in fast motion then winking at you right after. You blush and look away and look at the road.

You were unable to reply. How awesome, right? ...not.

"Yeah, I mean no...I mean...maybe. Oh whatever. " He chuckled and smiled at you. That irrevocably sweet smile that only Jace could make. Nobody else could smile like him. His smile could light up New York City after dark. "You didn't answer my question (Y/N). Are you ready to meet my family? ". You nodded quickly excited and smiled at him. "Im preety sure I was born ready Jace." He laughed not knowing if that was supposed to be a sarcastic joke or a truthful sentence with a small bit of sarcasm in it but, that's what he loved about you. You were smart, cute , beautiful , lovable , kind , genrous and so on and so on. The list could go on for eternity and he wouldn't mind writing it for the rest of his life.

"Here we are, the (Your Town - Y/T) Institute". All of a sudden you started to become nervous. Your palms sweaty and your heartbeat stronger that usual as you looked up and down the institute. You gasp slightly from surprise at the size of the 'small house' Jace taked about before you left the house. You have never been in the institute but from the looks of it it was like a castle. Its cold brick-like grey stones made the whole institute. It looked as if you could walk through the whole institute for eternity and get lost whilst doing it.

"Surprised? " Jace looked at you and smiled his usual smirky smile. You nod breathtaken. "Definitely". You turn to him and signal him to lead on.

You both walked into the institute and your heart dropped at the sight of the interior of the institute. Red carpet, wooden floor, creamy walls with windows and pictures of what looked like past shadowhunters. The ceiling was very ornanented with different types of swirls, runes and patterns. You look at Jace astonished. "Jace, you don't live here." He chuckled and stopped. He was about a metre away from you. He looked back at you with his dreamy golden orbs and smiled his cute soft smile. "Of course I do. Come on. " he took out his hand and you walked over and took his soft like baby skin hand , walked with him whilst taking quick glances at him hoping he won't notice. His hair this perfect tawny gold colour that made him look like an angel and the way the light shone on his skin made him look porcelain perfect.

You finally came to a halt as Jace went into a halt as well. He knocks on the door loudly but gently if that's even possible. You could hear a click of a soor being unlocked. The door opens to reveal a woman. Her hair just 2 inches above Isabelle's hair length. Her hair was the same dark colour like Isabelle's. Her eyes were this grass green colour and she was wearing a grey jumper and black jeans with high heels. " Hey Maryse. Can we come in?". Maryse was startled at the view of you and him. She just made way for both of you whilst you and Jace walked in. Maryse closed the door gently and went back to the table. Everyone looked your and Jace's way. Jace smiled. " Hi family, so this is (y/n). And I want to introduce her to you. "

A girl with long dark hair smiled towards jace. She had her hair in a pony tail and she also had runes on her body. Her face natural, barely any make up. "Is she your girlfriend? " jace shocked but still was able to give out a small chuckle. "Isabelle, tmi". You look at Jace perplexed and whisper to him "what does tmi stand for? " Jace looked at you and licks his lips. "It stands for too much information. ". You could hear silent giggles approaching from the table everyone was sitting at. "Well," Jace spoke up. "So this is Isabelle and this is Alec. " Alec more looked like his father, Robert. His hair this dark brown and his eyes a nice sea blue colour. He was strong. You could see a vain shouting out on his arm. It was so visable and this baby green covered by a thin layer of flesh...it drove up down his arm and ending at almost his wrist. Hard to believe they were siblings but they did look a bit alike. "Then there is Robert and Maryse. The parents of Isabelle and Alec." Maryse looked a lot like Isabelle and Robert a lot like Alec but the only difference was the age. Both of them looked older and barely recognisable from a couple years back. "This is Max or Maxwell. He is the youngest in the family. " Max was sitting there on a chair, head lowered down reading Naruto.

You smiled in awe and his cuteness.

"And so this is my family. The lightwoods.". You smiled impressed and nervously wave towards the table. "So what's her name?" Alec asks. "It's (y/n)" you replied. "What a nice name" Isabelle replied. "I'm sure we would make good friends". You smiled and replied. "I hope we do". Jace smiled and took your wrist gently. " Nice talking to you all but I think we need to skeet now..sooo... bye. " and he quickly pulled you with him behind the door and closed the door behind him leading back onto the corridor. He leaned his back against the door . "We could almost get out". You shot him a confused look. "It was nice in there. I don't have a clue what you are talking about...". Jace chuckles. " Never mind. Lets just get some food. Shall we? You must be hungry". You looked up at him giggling. "Actually, I am hungry. So, where are we going? ". Jace got out and hopped onyo his motorcycle turning on the engine making roaring sounds come out of the exhaust pipe. "Its a surprise. Hop on and hold on" she smirked. You smirked along and done as he told you to. You wrapped your arms around his waist and leaned ypur head on his shoulder whilst he drove off into the city havoc.