Coffee Magcident

#imagine Jace and you went to the coffee bar in New york and the next thing you both see is Magnus and 10 rows of empty coffee mugs. Jace froze and grabbed your arm. He whispered to you. " Now, we are going to back out soundlessy. Get your soundless rune ready. He and coffee means a one hell of a regetable barbie doll party. " you tried to keep yourself from laughing and seen u had the soundless rune applied. You slowly backed out with Jace. You looked at your feet but Jace was too busy watching Magnus. He knocked down a glass by accident. He froze like a statue. His face seemed to turn paler. "Oh no". Jace said and regretted he did.

Magnus turned around and spotted you and Jace. "JACEY WAYCEY!" He almost screamed. His hyperness level was over the safety level. Now, its gonna get.....glittery.

He ran over to Jace and hugged him. His grip was suffocating. "M-Magn-Magnus. Let g-go." But Magnus didn't listen. He hugged him even more but pulled away. You could see his eyes were going cookoo. It was cat eyes one second and human eyes the next. He giggled "Come on guys! Lets have a PARTY! ". You freaked. "Magnus go to bed. You are too hyper." Jace scoffed. " It will give him enen more energy. Sleep gives you energy. I'll just knock him out.". You looked at jace. "Leave him. He is happy for now caffeine will wear off. "

Jace exhaled relieved.

"But the Party isn't over yet! Let's get glittery!" Magnus cheered and made small sized glitter fall from the ceiling. It was as if it was raining snow.

Jace's eyes widened. (Your. Name) we need to go...now. before this gets out of hand. " Magnus turned to them. "You won't be leaving anytime soon." Jace flipped behind Magnus but slipped on glitter. You gasped in shock . "JACE!". He landed on a pile of glitter making his landing soft and...itchy. He got up and looked at Magnus. But Magnus just laughed. " Oh boy. Never seen you in so much glitter. " and you added " and I never expected to see Jace in pink and silver glitter." You took out your phone and took a picture. You smirked and laughed evily. "Everyone will see this on Facebook". Jace gasped "Noo! Don't send it!" He ran towards you and you sped off infront of you . You both chased eachother for 5 minutes until you decided to go to the toilet. You went into the cubicle and locked it.

Knowing Jace, he may think you might send the picture in the toilets...or maybe he hasn't thought of that yet. You send the picture on Facebook and added a caption :

"Things just got glittery..."

You put your phone in your pocket and walked out. Magnus was swimming in glitter and Jace ...knowing him, he tried as much as he could to exit the 'damned place' as he calls it. He sometimes asks Isabelle on how can her brother stick a minute in therea and Isabelle's reply was 'Because Magnus has not drank coffee'.

5 minutes later after Jace's hopeless trying to reach for the door for 5 exact minutes, Magnus smirked at you after the amazing idea you gave him.

"Jace! Hold up you yellow duck. You won't go far in the glitter". Jace jumped at the sound of the word 'duck'. "Am I that bad? Turning into a duck already? How can you compare me to such vile creature." You smirked. Well, I guess ...the duck there can." You pointed your finger to a yellow rubber duck. He screamed and turned around but, you were in a duck costume. He swam in the glitter swimming "duck! Duck! "

And you just swam after him quacking. Magnus couldn't stop laughing. Magnus took a picture and sent it on twitter and Facebook. In 20 minutes he received 1000 likes. God, it was mayhem.

30min later of torture for jace, Magnus fell asleep and you were no longer wearing the duck outfit. Everything looks as if nothing happened

You pouted. "I loved being a duck. The face you made". Jace looked at her scared and like "you dont fucking say". You giggled. "Im just saying. The pictures Magnus took are not going to go off fb or twitter at any time. " Jace pouted.

You both decided to go home afyer talking about how good and horrible the day was and how to never encounter Magnus when he has coffee in his system.