angel of darkness

Your dream**

You walked along the woods with confidence. You just wanted  to take some time to relax from all the huff in the town.

You are already in the middle of the woods when you hear something bit, you assume its the wind. You look up in the air and see like a fireball soaring down from the sky. You see it falling towards you. You run but then trip over a stupid big branch.  You get up but tge big fire ball lands infront of you. You scream and fall back.

Instead of a rock it was a man. He got up and he smirked at you. His body a familiar pale colour and his hair familiarly pale blonde. His hair put back with some hair perfectly out of place. He wore a v-neck black top with loose skinny black jeans and black combat -like angle boots. He brushed his hair back with his fingers.  Wings unraveled from his back but, they weren't normal white  angel wings but ink black wings with each feather dipped in blood.  The smirk still plastered on his face.

Then you suddenly realize who it was.
Sebastian.

"Hey beautiful." He said and grabbed you and threw you in a tree.
You wince in pain and slide down the tree. Your back hurting.
"SEBASTIAN! Stay away from me! Dont touch me! "You shout shaking.
He kneels down to you and raises your chin , making you look in his eyes. ""Don't tell me what to do dear" and with that white wings appeared from behind with golden tips. ""Do what she tells you and BACK OFF!". He grabbed him and swung him down on the ground with immense power. You gapsed in shock and fright.  The boy turned around to you and helped you up. His hair this tawny gold and his eyes like silvery gold metal. He is wearing a similar outfit like Sebastian.
" Are you alright? " He asks. Something in his voice and looks seem similar. Like you knew him but forgot.
"(Y/N). Please tell me you remember me. ". He leans his hands on your shoulders and looks into your eyes. Your breath trembles as you look scared and innocent in his eyes. ""I don't remember b-but, I recognise you. " he exhaled with hope in his breath. "It's Jonathan. Jace, your Jace.". You look doqn shocked. You remember.

Jace Wayland
Jace Lightwood
Jace Morgenstern
Jace Herondale
My Jace.

Suddenly Jace fell to his knees and on the ground.  I gasp and cover my mouth in complete shock. His wings were cut off by Sebastian.

"NO!" You cry in pain. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!" Sebastian laughs evuly and smirks.  " He deserved it cupcake" he ties up Jace's wings . You get up and cut the ropes off. Jace's wings retracted to his back and he grabbed a dagger . He got up and  sliced Sebastians neck. Sebastian laughed and spit and poured blood. ""It's not over yet Jonathan.  I will come back. " he crumpled up and sank into the ground. 

*Dream ends*