Chapter 8

IMAGINE

Jace came out of his room and meets you at your room. You walk out and smile and kiss him. He smiled in the kiss and kissed back just the same as you. You both slowly pull away. You start to blush and you feel jace staring at you and grinning. "I made you blush didn't I?" You look down and bite your lip. "Yes u did." He chuckles and pecks your lips.

All of a sudden you both heard a quack noise. Jace's eyes turned stiff and he gulped. He turned around and seen a yellow duck. He screamed like a girl. Eyes as wide as apples . He jumped onto you and clinged on to your neck. You groaned anf gasped. You held him like in scooby-doo. You know shaggy and scooby? In other words, bridal style-ish.

He pointd to it. "Kill it! (Y/N) Kill it!! Take it away from me!! " he shook in your arms . "Aha, so I understand. Jace Wayland is the best fighter and has killed more demons, and I mean terrifying , blood curdling , ghastly demons and is afraid of a cute yellow duck?" You look at him like 'really?.' "Oh shut up (Y/N). You know I have a phobia of ducks." He exclaimed. "And now it's time to overcome it. Plus, you are lucky I have applied the strength rune or else you would have landed on the duck." Jace shouted "No! I won't get down! It's gonna eat me!" You giggled. "No it won't Jace. Now get down. If you do it I will go and watch that tv series ypu always babble about to me. You know that scary tv series...it's called... aha! Supernatural. I'll watch the whole season with you but only if you overcome your phobia. " he loosened a bit. " two seasons. Then I will do it. " You sighed. "Fine. Now c'mon Jace. You can do it". He slowly got off you. You lifted the duck and handed it to him. He had it in his hands. His face looked like a ball took out of water. Sweat rolling down his face and his hands are sweaty too. The duck quacks at him and cracks a smile. Jace looked at it and smiled a bit. The duck cuddled into him and he nervously petted it. It smiled a bit more.