Chapter 6

You walk over to a bench and sit down reading your favourite magazine or book. You feel a hot breath on your neck. You gasp a bit scared and turn around to see Jace. You exhaled in relief. “God, Jace. Don’t do that on me!” He chuckled and smiled his smirk-filled smile. “Nope , just Jace.” You laugh covering your mouth and  squinting your eyes a bit. Jace grabs your shoulder and admires you with his lion golden eyes that reflect in the daily sunny shimmer .

You calm down and look at him and you bite your lip a bit nervously so you look down and giggle a bit. He chuckles and kisses your cheek. You gasp and look at him. You immediately blush really bad. You notice the hotness on your cheeks and you try to cover your  face with your hair. He face a knock . “Knock knock” He says. “No ones there” He chuckles and swipes away a part of your hair revealing your face. “Nope, there’s someone there, I'm almost 99.99999999999% sure” You giggle and just fall into his chest. “and what about that 1%?” He held you. “well I am 1% sure I seen a shadow” You just giggle at his sudden put-on funny American accent. “Oh Jace.” You get up and look  at him. You got hypnotized in his lion cat coloured orbs and you noticed he was lost in your eyes too.

You both got closer, and closer , and closer until both of your lips contracted. He kissed you with such love and passion you couldn’t resist but kiss back just the same. You both pulled away after a while and both gasped in shock. “What was that?” Jace at you . “I love you. I always have and today I finally had the guts to kiss you.” You blush and confess “I love you too. Just like you always have loved me, I have always loved you.” He kisses you again and you kiss back. You both smile in the kiss and pull away. You spend most of the day in the park having fun with Jace but later you both go into a really fancy restaurant later on at night. You had a great time.