Chapter 2

#Imagine You were walking down a road when all of a sudden you see a beautiful prom dress on the display. You were admiring the dress but you didn't watch where you were going. The next thing  you know is that whenever you turn around you see 2 bright car lights. You had no time to get off the road. The car would have hit you any second. You closed your eyes and breathe in and out quickly.  "I love you mommy" a tear fell down your cheeck. Suddenly,  you feel being pushed to the dirty concrete path. You gasp in shock. You wonder 'is it over yet?  Am i dead? ' but whenever you open your eyes you see a man. He had crispy blonde hair and lion coloured eyes. He wore black jeans , blacj short sleeve top and a sleeveless leather jacket over that. Hus shoes were combat looking boots almost Ankle high but a bit higher.  His handsome , soft looking hand reached out to help you up. You willingly took it and got up.  You looked in his eyes but looked away . "Thank you for saving my life. "

He grinned kindly and warmingly "I will always protect you." You smile and just melt. "Thank you again" you smile and walk off. You think  ' maybe he's my  guardian angel '  . You can't help but think of him all day and night.