Louder My Jocelyn, let everyone hear you.

"Valentine. Leave (y/n) alone. Please. She's my only daughter I have. "    Valentine smirked and came closer to Jocelyn.  He held her chin and made her look in his eyes. "How many times will I have to tell you that she will never be free? Nor will you of course ,my Joce.". Jocelyn pulled away from his grip.  "Im not yours!  I used to be but not anymore. You need to get it together.". Valentine laughed. " I need to get it together? " His laughter turned to a sudden growl and before Jocelyn knew it she was roughly pinned by her neck to the wall. She was struggling for breath. "V-valentine. I never loved you." She looked in his eyes full of mixed feelings.  She really wanted to be with him but then she doesn't want to either. It's so confusing. Valentine turnes shocked and stricken with heart break. He ler her go and walks after her. "Jocelyn wait!". Just before she walked out the metal dark door she said "Good by my Valentine.  Forever" . Whenever she exited he fell on his knees and stared at the ground, heart as empty as an empty water bucket. He lost the love of his love...forever. but forever was a bit too long for him. He grabbed a sword and and threw it at the door is fury and agony. He ran to the door and raced out hoping to see Jocelyn but, he was disappointed. He walks in to the portal room. His heart turning from pain to revenge and evil. He walked to the water portal just staring in it as if for questions. 

"Father,  you wanted to see me." Sebastian came out of the shadows.

Valentine's arms behind his back,  not turning around to look at his son. "I want you to do a favour for me."

Sebastian nods. "Anything for you father. " Valentine tilted his head slightly to the side to take a small glimpse of his son. " I want you to put Jocelyn to everlasting sleep usong the unwakeable rune." . Sebastian jumped back also a bit taken back. "But she is my mother" Sebastian said sadly. Valentine turned aroung anger stricken.  "DO IT FOR ANGELS SAKE!". His eyes full of fury. Sebastian ran off ready to fulfill his fathers will.

Jocelyn was sweetly asleep on her sofa. Nobody was home but her. He went over  quietly and admired his mom. He has to keep his promise. "I love you mom." He light up his demon black and red stele and pressed it to her skin. Jocelyn's eyes sprung open . She threw her head back and screamed in agony. "STOP! PLEASE! STOP!"  His father stood beside him. ''Do it. Finish it off!" . He pressed harder on the stele so the heavenly fire got stronger.  Jocelyn cried. "VALENTINE!  SEBASTIAN!  YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS! " Valentine smirked.  " We will my Jocelyn.  Goodnight...forever" Jocelyn let out a tear and fell still. No movement was seen. She looked dead.

"Sebastin, you have done a great job"

. Sebastian smirked. "Thank you father."