Chapter 4

#Imagine

Magnus walks down to the institute  to meet Alec. He quickens his stride just to get there faster to meet his soon to be boyfriend. In his left hand he carries the purest bouquet of red roses grown by himself. He ia wearing a black tuxedo  with a white shirt with a black tie. His hair is swept neatly to the side and his shoes were as shiny as diamonds.

Whenever he arrived at the door he knocked politely and entered seeing nobody there.  And so he walked to Alec's room. Whenever he arrived he sprayed some mint spray in his mouth once and put it away.  He knocked on the door and waited for Alec to open.

Alec opened the door finally to see Magnus standing there with red roses in his hands asking to come in. Alec couldn't say no so he let him in.

"Magnus, what the-" Alec was stunned by the sudden appearance of Magnus in the institute. "Alec" he kneeled down on one of his knees and secretively took out his favourite chocolates as well. "Will you be my boyfriend? " Alec's heart almost stopped.  He shook his head in disbelief.  He smiled widely and started to nod like crazy. ""Yes! Magnus! Of course I will be your boyfriend! " . All of a sudden jace and all the other fellow shadow hunters enter the room and are all dressed fancy and elegantly carrying all sort of gifys and food. "Congratulations to the first gay couple I know! " Jace shouted out whilst spreading his arms out in the air. You nudged jace in the ribs gently. "That was a bit rude" Isabelle giggled. Magnus and Alec were startled at the sudden burst in through the door and Jace's sudden remark. "Guys..  " Alec said awkwardly. Magnus blushed and didn't know what to say. "What? We brought food! And gifts!" Jace said  playfully . Alec sighed "alright.  Let's celebrate" Jace looked at Alec.  "Lets celebrate Jace style! " You nudged him again. "Jace!" U shouted at him in almost a whisper. "What? " he asked her casually.  "It's their night you dimwit not yours" Jace sighed. "Lets then do it Alec and Magnus style!" Jace then turns on gangnam style and starts to dance  but then stops. He paused the player and turned on party music whilst everyone put the gifts and food down. When jace turned the music on everyone started to dance and party.  Everyone partied all night long and even Chairman Meow showed up at the party.