(Simon x Izzy) A bit of romancing

Thank you @books_r_my_life_10 for the inspiration for this chapter. I do hope you like it.

If anybody has ideas for the imagines please personal message me. I could always use a little bit of help from my stunningly amazing readers :) I don't know what I would do without you all. X
Ps: if anybody knows how to dedicate a chapter can you please pm (private message ) me? Thanks a lot x

-----------------------------------------------------'

Simon walked along the corridors of the institute searching helplessly for Isabelle's room. There were so many rooms and corridors and floors in the institute that it was just like a huge maze, Impossible to get out when you get in.

After he wandered around for 10 minutes he seen church. He walked over to church and pet him on the head. Church purred in delight. " C'mon Church. Show me where Isabelle's room is". Church started trotting in a catly manner down the corridor taking abturn to the left and going up the stairs . Simon followed in the same pace Church was trotting in.

Soon, they were finaly at Isabelle's room. Room 645.

Simon thanked church and knocked on the door. He wore a plain white vest and a red and black tartan-like, almost opaque ,long sleve cardi -vest which was open. His black half skinny trousers matched the cardi vest and he wore black and gold supras and just a small gold chain bracelet. Isabelle opened the door and bit her lip smiling. "Come in babe" . Simon smiled and walked in kissing her on the cheek. She blushed mildly a baby pink colour. She closed the door and turned to simon. "Simon, what us that thing you are wearing?" She points to the tartan like cardi-vest . " Oh , that. That is a cardi-vest." Isabelle raised her eyebrow in confusion. " A what? " Simon chuckled. "A cardi-vest is a mix of a cardigan and an open vest.

Shs walked over to him and got even closer. "I don't think we will need that." She said seductively and took it off him. Simon didn't mind and helped her to take it off. "Ugly, wasn't it? " Simon said playing dumb. "No, not really. Without it you look hotter. " she smirked and Simon bit his lip resisting the urge to kiss her kissable soft and moist lips so badly. He slithered his arm around her waist and pulled her closer so that their bodies were touching . Isabelle gasped and looked into his chocolate brown orbs. Her heart was pounding so hard that Simon could hear it. His blood thirst rose.

They both leaned in and smacked their lips on each other. Isabelle wrapped her arms around his waist whilst Simon done the opposite. Her moist lips against his delicate soft lips. Simon deepened the kiss and he bit Isabelle's bottom lip gently asking for entrance and without doubt and hesitation she opened her mouth. Their mouth moving in perfect sync and their tongues fighting against each other for dominance. Simon stared to unbelt her belt on her jeans and she done the same. After the tongue war they finally pulled away. Simon took off Isabelle's ink black tank top and threw it to the side of the bed leaving her in a black push-up bra and black leather -feel jeans. She took off his shirt and traced her fingers down his chest and his perfectly mild visable abs. A 6 pack. They have laid down on the bed and started to make out.

By the end of their make out session Isabelle was panting. Her skin sweaty and her hair a mess but so was Simon's. Simon panting but not as heavily as Isabelle. She did let out some despicably loud screams. Its a good thing nobody came. At one point Simon wondered if they were dead or in a coma from Isabelle's screams and moans because nobody came to check what was going on.

"Si-simon. I-I love you" Isabelle said taking deep breathes before saying the full word. Simon kissed her lips gently. Isabelle and Simon closed their eyes.l and Isabelle kissed back. Whenever they pulled away he said "I love you too Isabelle. I love you so much.".

They lay beside each other looking into each others eyes. Isabelle cuddled into Simon. He held her in his arms and watched her fall asleep .