I(Magnus) Drunken Adventures

Imagine

Magnus walks out of his humble and cosy mansion. He trots down the steps and walks into his shiny black and gold mustang shelby. He drives off with a roar after him coming from his exhaust engine.

He gets out and and closes and locks his car. He looks at the bar and smirks. He walks in looking amazingly fabulous. What's better than being single , amazingly dressed and being fabulous? He walks through the hall full of sweaty bodies. He halted when he saw someone. Black hair , sea blue eyes dressed in black. Magnus bit his lip and smiled. It was a guy, and from what he could see he was gay too. How incredibly lucky for Magnus.

"Hey handsome" Magnus said and looked at the guys sea blue eyes.

"Hey, nice to meet you gorgeous. What's your name?" He smiled and so did Magnus. "Magnus is my name. And yours?". Magnus took two glasses of tequilla from the plate of a bar waiter which was passing by. He hands one over to the guy. The guy takes it, smiles and replies. "My name's Alexander but call me Alec instead". Magnus smiled and raised his glass as in to say cheers and so did Alec. Their glassed gently clashed. "So, what do you do for a living?" Magnus asked curious. Alec took a sip of his tequilla and replied."Well, I kill demons. I think that's about it". Magnus taken slightly by surprise. " A shadowhunter by my guess?" Alec nodded in agreement. " Now, what do you do for a living?". Magnus took a sip of his tequilla but by that one sip it was all gone. "Well, I'm a warlock. You know, do deals with people and basically do amazing stuff. I hope you don't have anything against me being a warlock." Then his cat eyes appeared. Amber coloured, almost like the sunset but greatly brighter. Alec, taken by of Magnus's abilities. He swallowed a bit nervous. "No, I like warlocks...well depends on which warlock it is". Magnus took a second to think it through and looked at Alec, smiling, he replied. "I'm a good warlock. Don't worry. I wont take you on a magic carpet and fly you to the dessert and change your into a cactus. " Alec relaxed and chuckled. "Actually that seems quite fun. The cactus bit is a bit weird though. " Magnus smiled at him. "It's supposed to be cutie or I wouldn't call myself The Magnificent Magnus Bane." He winks towards Alec and Alec juat blush. " Do you wanna get a drink?" Magnus asked and Alec nodded.

A while later, Magnus and Alec were at the bar. Alec just a bit sober but Magnus was a completely different story. He was drunk out of his mind.

Alec was telling him about how he should go home, that he is super drunk and he needs to sleep but that didn't work quite well.

"Alec, shut up". He pressed his lips against Alec's. They were eager to find Alec kiss back. Alec taken aback by the sudden actions but decided to not give a damn and go along. He kissed back. Alec's soft lips against Magnus's moist ones. Magnus cupped his face with one hand and Alec put his hand on Magnus's shoulder. Their kiss getting more rough and passionate like 2 lionesses fighting over a lion. Magnus pulled away smirking and looks into Alec's eyes lovingly. Alec looks back just the same and pecks Magnus's lips. " Come with me, this is going to be an amazing adventure." Alec nodded. His heart beated like drums. Drums which played so hard and so fast. For one moment he thought his heart would leap out of his chest. Magnus got off the bar stool and walked out of the bar. Alec followed him and the next thing he sees is a magic flying carpet...and Magnus on it smiling at him and patting the space beside him. Alec got onto the space and Magnus took a flask bottle and took a drink of his alcohol. He was more beyond drunk now. He is now more like crazy drunk. He laughed and speeds off with the carpet and Alec on it.

Alec held on to Magnus and screamed. They were above the sea and Alec didn't like hights and seas. Whenever his friends done a jump off a cliff he would run the other direction. Magnus hugged him. His alcoholic breath , you could smell it. Alcohol mixed with fresh mint. "Don't be afraid babe. I got you." Alec hugged back closing his eyes . He stopped screaming.

Whenever they were past the sea Magnus just sped up and laughed . " Aaaaaalecccc!!!" He lifted his arms up in the air and threw his head back. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee". Alec couldn't do anything but laugh at the man he really loved. He decided to join in. He done the same as Magnus --tilted his head back and threw his hands in the air--.

Magnus landed on a dessert and ran along the sand whilst Alec just sat there and watched amused by Magnus's childish behaviour. He then started to magic up cactuses as he ran. Alec watched shocked and even more amused trying to figure out a pattern, if there is one. Magnus ran over to Alec and took his hands and got him up on his feet. A cactus appeared beside Alec and he just jumped in Magnus's arms. He laughs and puts him down. He stops magicking up the cactus' and looks at Alec cheerful and drunk. They both start to spin around, holding hands ever so tightly. For a second Alec thought they were making a tornado because of how fast they were spinning. They stopped and sat down on the soft , irritating sand.

Alec looked at Magnus curious. "Magnus, is there a pattern?". Magnus just chuckled and put his arm around Alec. "Of course there is. Take a closer look". Alec looked closer and seen the pattern. It was :

M+A with a big heart around it.

Alec was surprised, maybe even more than that. He inscribed their initials using cactuses and making a love heart around the initials like a boss. How more amusing and fabulous can life get?

Magnus made a bonfire in the middle of a dessert . Alec sitting down beside him cuddled in and Magnus holding him and admiring him lovingly. " I love you Alec" he said peacefully and lovingly. Truthfully. Alec looked up and kissed him but pulled away. "I love you too." Magnus kissed his forehead and brushed his fingers through his hair.

Alec's heart beated hapily and closed his eyes smiling. Magnus closed his eyes and relaxed against him smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hia! I decided to make a really long imagine for all of magnusficent readers. I got almost 1,000 views and I am really thankful for your reads , views, stars, comments and over all, support and love. Thank you. Im really grateful. I love you all. Jace loves you too. And Magnus and Alec and Clary and Isabelle and Simon love you too!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have ideas or requests private message me :) x

Thank you again. I cannot just say how thankful I am for this. Thank you x