☆ Devil Within ☆

(Whilst reading this listen to Digital Daggers - Devil within. This song inspired me to write this imagine plus, im currently reading the city of glass and im on Chapter 10 and so far it is fajakalajakabaka shakalaka ding dong!! I can't even! My heart! Haha. Oh gosh. Okay. And I want to thank all my readers. I got over 1,000 views so I decided to update a lot because of that. I will update about 3 imagines or so but i have a controlled assesment exam on thursday and friday. Thank you so much for reading. Love you all!!♡♥♡♥♡

ps: This is a very abusive and scary imagine. So if u don't like a bit iof threatening and abuse then I suggest you don't read this but if you do then Enjoy! )

You heard creaks around your room. Sweat dripping from your forehead , palms as sweaty as before an exam. He was there. The shadow, on the wall. You started to cry out of fear. Your wrists were still bruised from his last approach. The shadow tall with angel wings which didn't look pleasantly heavenly. Echoing whispers echoed through the room. His voice. "I'm gonna make you suffer." His shadow drifted from one wall to another. You were on your feet already. As you race to the door you try to run for it but as you rattled the door you realized the door was locked. You cried out "Please! Leave me alone! The hell you've put me through is enough. I don't know what you want from me!" You stopped and dropped to the ground looking around as the shadow scurried from wall to wall like a tornado, it's whispers echoing through the room. "You exactly know what I want. I want you to love me." Anger and confidence in his voice made your skin crawl. "BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU!" You screamed out trying to gain a bit of confidence but still, the tears wouldn't stop rushing out of your eyes like a waterfall. You looked up into the mirror and you seen him. His face infuriatedly dangerous but , he still could manage to put on a smirk no matter what. His ink black angel wings attatched to his back. Each feather dipped in crimson red blood. His eyes as dark as night but a flame of revenge lit in the pupil of his eye. His hair night black and his clothes were black. A loose short sleeve top and black leather jeans and his bracelet was a dangerous leather black with silver needle sharp studs.

" You really think I will take that as an excuse for me to leave you? Well you are wrong!" His reflection in the mirror turned horrifying. He ran closer towards the surface of the mirror screaming and his wings expand, blood dripped from the tips slowly. His feet hovered above the glass ground and soared closer to the surface. You jumped back falling back on your bed screaming. The room shook. He pounced out of the mirror soaring towards you. He landed ontop of you pinning you to the bed to lie down. You struggle and vigorously fight for escape but his grip holding you hostage. "Sebastian! Please! Don't do this!" You yelp in pain as his grip on your wrists became harder. The bruises getting worse. It acctually burned you worse. As if your wrist had acid on them and then they lit up with fire. "You deserve this! Until you love me!" He surged for your lips and kissed you roughly and harshly. He bit on your lip hard making your lip bleed. You scream in his mouth horrified trying to pull away but he pressed his lips on yours even more. "KISS ME!" Hot tears falling from your eyes heart broken. You kissed back in pain just to end the pain. You could feel a smirk form on his face. He kissed harder and cupped your face wanting more. "That's it. Keep on going". You took the chance and kicked him away.

He fell back into the hard ugly black wall. He groaned as he slid down the wall.

He got up, his jet black hair messed. Anger written all over his face. He grabs you and throws you against the wall ; he pinned you to the wall whilat your back felt like it was on fire. You screamed in pure agony as it felt as if your whole back was being driven over by a car. He looked into your eyes deadly . "I will teach you to love me. You will love me no matter what the cost is." He yanks you towards him harshly and whispers aggressively in your ear. "And I will make damn sure of it so there is no escape now ,princess." He smirked whilst you were yelping in pain and trying to get out of his stong muscular grip. 'How hard is it for him to understand that I don't love him and I never will? ' you thought.

"P-please let me go Sebastian.

I b-beg you". You whispered weak. He pecked your lips softly . His lips plum soft but thin. " The next time I come around you better change your mind because if not, you will not like it at all. " you cried hysterically. "About 2 months ago I thought I could trust you but you have shown your true colours! You betrayed me! Abused me! Hurt my feelings! Lie to my face! Raped me! I don't need you in my life! Leave!" You shouted not giving a damn about what his reaction would be ; you were too weak to even have the energy to cry. Your tears dry and so is your throat"

He smirked. " If I were you then I'd watch the little mouth of yours. " He walked turning into a grey- black shadow, sinking into the wooden floor boards. You fell onto the ground and cried out of pain and heart break .